Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

When is this going to be updated? The Wand Lovers skill is still showing the old values, and I don't know if any other skills are out of date.

How odd, if you put some SP into Halfline Slayer, HP Up 2 goes to 5 as it should, but you can then take a point out of HP without losing Halfline (or Crazy). Though if you take away any more, it properly removes those other skills.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

• Updated Wand Lovers's description
    • Fixed an issue with Halfline Slayer's pre-requirements
    Exams are keeping me busy, sorry for the meeeeeeeeeega delay regarding Wand Lover.

That's always been the case, but it occurred more frequently recently. I've already asked the host about it and hope they're fixing it soon (since it's affecting all of their users), but I'm afraid there's not much else I can do.

Thanks for your hard work on this. Just another small thing that could do with being updated (although it's not really important) - the Wand Lovers icon was changed in the most recent PSO2 update. The skill simulator is still showing the old icon.

Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool, Gardios. Use it all the time.

This might be an odd question but have you ever considered an application for iOS or Android?

I use the site all the time from my smart phone but I think a more touch friendly application would be pretty sweet on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Thanks for your hard work on this. Just another small thing that could do with being updated (although it's not really important) - the Wand Lovers icon was changed in the most recent PSO2 update. The skill simulator is still showing the old icon.
    I'll fix it once I'm home again next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    This might be an odd question but have you ever considered an application for iOS or Android?

I use the site all the time from my smart phone but I think a more touch friendly application would be pretty sweet on the go.
    I've considered a mobile/VITA version before, but didn't follow through with it since I've figured that not many use it on smartphones/VITA in the first place. An app is currently out of the question since I'm not familiar with app development.

I've lately been noticing what appears to be a hosting issue with the skill simulator. Sometimes it'll load, but other times I'll just get a blank page, or error 503 (service unavailable). This has been happening for at least a couple of weeks now, and I've seen others posting on here saying that it's not working, so it's not just me.

I appreciate your hard work developing and running the skill simulator, but are you aware of the hosting issues and working on it? It's a bit frustrating to not have the tool available when I want to play around with it, or when I'm trying to see builds that other people have posted earlier.

• Updated simulator
    5char