Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HFlowen View Post
    Just reversal on the FO tree seems unclickable for me.

Aesthetically, I'm having trouble seeing the white tree lines against the beige background on the FO page. That could be my laptop though.
    Should be fixed now.

I would suggest, if possible, to include the descriptions for the skills when hovering over them. Then it'd truly be like the Ragnarok ones!

Black lines made it 500x easier to look at, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brindizer View Post
    I would suggest, if possible, to include the descriptions for the skills when hovering over them. Then it'd truly be like the Ragnarok ones!
    Even better if it had exact values for each rank. But right now, getting HU up comes first. Then descriptions, then values. (Thankfully, as he noted, the JP wiki will probably have those soon enough after OB launch anyways, and we can cross reference until they're incorporated)

This is an example of a beautifully detailed simulator (for Etrian Odyssey 3):
    http://www.intothelabyrinth.net/etri...sey3/skillsim/
    Coming Soon!

nice skill builder, this is probably gonna be my RA build, what do u think?
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...00RA!IEGRqAik6

You should allow it to go past Lv30. We very well know that The Lv Cap will change pretty often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    You should allow it to go past Lv30. We very well know that The Lv Cap will change pretty often.
    you still can see how many skill points you use and you can go past level 30 in it (it'll just say you're past the limit) and since 1 level = 1 SP do it in your head, easier math than 1+1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Even better if it had exact values for each rank. But right now, getting HU up comes first. Then descriptions, then values. (Thankfully, as he noted, the JP wiki will probably have those soon enough after OB launch anyways, and we can cross reference until they're incorporated)
    That's the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    I'll keep it at 30 right now because they might change the skill tree with full release. If you're planning for Lv 40 you can always just use 40 SP instead of 30.

Wow thanks Gardios!
    But I am gonna play force and i am scared to use any of my skill point if they change many things after the Open Beta. (Like add Wind, Light and Dark skills tree.)