Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Goob job on the Force tree. Looking forward to the Hunter one!

I'll be using this for my Force: http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...IEkbI2dsjbncAf
    PP efficiency above all else. 8 PP Zonde is too good to pass up.

I know descriptions will be added in the future, but I'm curious what a few of these do and someone might randomly have the answers now for me.

I'd like to know the effects of:
    Ability Up
    Weak Bullet
    Weak Hit Advance
    Freeze Ignition (is it a range increase?)

If Freeze Ignition does something reasonable, lv30 provides exactly enough points to get 10 points into Photon Flare.

Not entirely on topic, but what do all the step advanced/just reversals/pretty much any of those defensive skills actually DO? I played pre-open with a hunter and never upgraded those things, I was blocking and dodging just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HFlowen View Post
    Not entirely on topic, but what do all the step advanced/just reversals/pretty much any of those defensive skills actually DO? I played pre-open with a hunter and never upgraded those things, I was blocking and dodging just fine.
    Just Reversal lets you recover from a knockdown attack more quickly if you press Jump before you hit the ground. The main point of Just Reversal is to avoid a situation where a boss repeatedly meaties you on wake-up.

Step Advance/Dive Roll Advance increase the amount of invincibility frames those particular dashes have. Gives you more leniency on your dash-through timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Funny that you mention that. No, I didn't do it, but it's the reason I actually made this one. I absolutely hate(d) using simulators in other MMOs because they were never as simple and effective as the RO one. That's the reason why my PSO2 sim looks so similar to it.
    Ah, it's not only similar visually but also in it's code, like the code functions for example, which was why I thought.
    In any case, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyce_Theon View Post
    I know descriptions will be added in the future, but I'm curious what a few of these do and someone might randomly have the answers now for me.

I'd like to know the effects of:
    Ability Up
    Weak Bullet
    Weak Hit Advance
    Freeze Ignition (is it a range increase?)

If Freeze Ignition does something reasonable, lv30 provides exactly enough points to get 10 points into Photon Flare.
    Ability up just increases the Ability stat, which does... I don't know what.
    Weak Bullet makes the targeted location on an enemy more susceptible to damage.
    Weak Hit Advance makes you do more damage when hitting an enemy's weak point (or weak bullet affected location).
    Freeze Ignition causes all enemies affected by the Freeze condition within range take damage, though I don't remember if it's over time or all at once, nor how strong it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Piddle View Post
    Ah, it's not only similar visually but also in it's code, like the code functions for example, which was why I thought.
    In any case, keep up the good work.
    This PSO2 sim is actually recycled from another skill sim I made years ago (never published) when I was a coding scrub and I think I used the RO one as a base back then. So yeah, the similarities are probably not a coincidence - guess I should link it.
    Last edited by Gardios; Jun 17, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks for this simulator OP! Very useful! But, I don't know what anything does, no descriptions for anything yet.

I'd like to focus on having lots of PP though, is there a difference between PP UP1 and PP UP2? Also what is Just Reversal? And I imagine Freeze Ignition ups your freezing chance?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixStryk View Post
    Goob job on the Force tree. Looking forward to the Hunter one!

I'll be using this for my Force: http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...IEkbI2dsjbncAf
    PP efficiency above all else. 8 PP Zonde is too good to pass up.
    so much spam with 8 pp chargeable zonde. you'll just never stop zondeing lol.

since using a fire weapon against a mob that's weak against ice has no drawbacks, i'm assuming using any tech is fine as well. there's just regular damage, and elemental weakness damage, no elemental resistance damage.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

• HU skill tree uploaded
    /5char