Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    i wanna be a support FO but if I only have so many skill points what is more important to use?
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...E4OI2eFbnbnIbj

Here is a tree I think will suit you, edit if you want but I'll tell you what some of the stuff does

Charge PP Revival makes it so your PP gauge still refills while you are charging techs which will make it much easier for you to support without having to get into attack range to refill your PP meter by attacking.

Freeze Ignition is an active skill that causes any frozen enemies to explode and deals damage to them, only did this because you need it in order to get the next skill I'll explain.

Photon Flare increases your T. Attack but reduces your HP for a certain amount of time when you use it... good for support from the back just be careful not to get within attack range since you'll be even more squishy than normal.

Everything else just increases stats and certain types of attacks strength.

Hope this helps SugarFO

Skilled Fighter

Assuming a cap level of 200 and 1 skill point per level, every class can max out every skill on the talent tree.

Hunters can do it earliest, followed by rangers and force taking the longest.

id like to be a melee/support/tech force xD if that's even feasible i have no idea on how to set the points for it though
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    Assuming a cap level of 200 and 1 skill point per level, every class can max out every skill on the talent tree.

Hunters can do it earliest, followed by rangers and force taking the longest.
    You really don't think they'll add more skills as the level cap increases? Guaranteed that there will be corresponding skills for each of the other elements on the force tree and weapons for Hunter, more Bullet attacks are likely for Ranger, plus they already said they planned it so you won't be able to get every skill, it'd be stupid if everyone ended up the same

If you guys want descriptions of the skills go here http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%82%B9 open it in chrome to translate it.

So I'm looking at a build like this.. http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/force.html
    Focusing a lot on Tech Charge Advanced, maxed out 1 and did 6/10 on 2, so.. Level 10 tech charge raises my charged damage by 110%, and level 6 tech charge 2 raises it 106%, would this mean my charged techs do 216% more damage?

Calling it now: you won't be able to get every skill by 200 the first time, but you'll be able to keep some SP when you reincarnate so you can fill it after a few.

Quote Originally Posted by buri-chan View Post
    Calling it now: you won't be able to get every skill by 200 the first time, but you'll be able to keep some SP when you reincarnate so you can fill it after a few.
    that'd be a cool feature to have, but I wouldn't want to ever be able to max my skill trees out, I'd rather just have increased stats upon reincarnation... kinda doubtful they'll do it in PSO2 though, even though they've done it before

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...E4OI2eFbnbnIbj

Here is a tree I think will suit you, edit if you want but I'll tell you what some of the stuff does

Charge PP Revival makes it so your PP gauge still refills while you are charging techs which will make it much easier for you to support without having to get into attack range to refill your PP meter by attacking.

Freeze Ignition is an active skill that causes any frozen enemies to explode and deals damage to them, only did this because you need it in order to get the next skill I'll explain.

Photon Flare increases your T. Attack but reduces your HP for a certain amount of time when you use it... good for support from the back just be careful not to get within attack range since you'll be even more squishy than normal.

Everything else just increases stats and certain types of attacks strength.

Hope this helps SugarFO
    Ahhh okay. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhypht View Post
    One small issue: When you reset the tree, the text displays 'The skill tree will be resetted"

It'd just be reset, but ah, how I nitpick.
    Ack, I knew I've missed one...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhypht View Post
    Anyway, I'd love to know when you plan to implement the descriptions of the tree items. I only got to get a glimpse of them during closed beta, they've been in Japanese all other times and I've never been able to see exactly what I'm getting when I level up or assign skill points, so that would be tremendously useful.
    Definitely not before OB - I'm pretty busy during the week thanks to college... In the mean time, use the link TerminalMontage has posted and use Google-Translate-Fu.

Ah, perfect. Good to know which skills are linear and which reward going deep extra.
    Coming Soon!