This is more of a rant, than a topic starter but I have to get it off my chest.. TRADING SUCKS!!!

YEs I said it. Trading sucks. Not for the more obvious reasons though, trade theft and the like, but for another frustrating problem...

It is impossible to trade... well not impossible, but improbable. I have found NO super rare items in the 180 hours I've played, found NO rare creatures. Then only items I've gotten that were not db sabres, varista's, or the like, I have to have other players buy from the stores for me... Sure I've found some flowen swords, and a final impact. I've even come across a dragon slayer, -20% to native none the less.... But never found a god/technique, and fake things, no s-beat, or delsabre arms.. nothing.. Now with the types of items I do have I COULD trade with a low level person, say a varista for a db sabre or the like. But what person is going to trade a meteor crush, Flowens Sword, and Soul Eater for a Spread Needle? Why would they? The people with Spread Needles/Mag Cells/Uber Armor/Uber Swords already HAVE the stuff I have.. They don't WANT them again.. So here I sit, along with the majority of PSO players not getting any good items, not being able to get any good items, and are forced to listen to people with these items tell us "You'll find it sooner or later" or even better, seeing some lvl 28 punk with a Chain Sawd saying something like "wanna see my other cool weapons? I got a holy ray also." Makes me want to puke. And stop feeding me this line of bullshit about trading materials and crap to Japanese Players for good items.. I've tried.. I can't even ask them to trade, let alone get specific items.... Sega did something fucked up.. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the section ids or if the Japanese manual has more information than the shitty one the US version comes with.. but I know I'm missing something. And whatever that something is, its keeping me from the items I long to find.

FYI I think it might be because I am tired of hearing this rant but...

Welcome to online games. A super rare item shouldnt drop every 2 hours for you to find like you want. A super rare item will take paitence to aquire. If you are not willing to spend the time to work at it you might consider a different game. I recently quit EQ because their idea of a super rare item was one person gets one on the server PER 6 MONTHS.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I don't mind working for it.. I've put in 170 hours. But with the thousands of players online at any given time, I seem to run in to the ones that have EVERY ITEM! It get annoying, and frustrating.. I'm not saying I should get every item I want, but for gods sake, let me find ONE item worth trading.. I can go through the entire game online by myself a dozen times.. I will find the same crap I always find, that's what frustrating.

Hay I feel for you. 140 hours in and I dont have anything of mention save common rares. I did take the time to get the quest items because they do have value to them. Using them I traded for my S beats blade.

I guess I am not really worried about getting tons of things right now because I am used to EQ where it takes about 6 months playing 8-10 hours a day to get to a decent state.
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.