View Poll Results: Is the idea of a PSOW team liked?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want one big team.

17 28.33%
  • No, I want more independent teams.

31 51.67%
  • Maybe, I have better ideas though. (Please post)

1 1.67%
  • Maybe, it needs improvements before I say yes.

11 18.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If it is gonna be PSOW team, then leader should be someone who really work as center of PSOW such as Ryna though.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    If it is gonna be PSOW team, then leader should be someone who really work as center of PSOW such as Ryna though.
    Does Ryna even play? Mysteries...

Looks like teams do have a limit of 100 players:
    The game also lets you have teams (or guilds, if you prefer) of up to 100 players.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/01...star-online-2/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

maybe its best just to exchange cards with everyone xD
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    maybe its best just to exchange cards with everyone xD
    Well, one good thing about teams is the team chat, but I guess either smaller independent teams or no teams at all will have to do.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

A single group is good, but a loose group of independent teams is great as well. (and there wouldn't be enough slots if there were just 1)

I wouldn't want this to turn into a hate match or anything, but what if we had a few PSOW teams based on time zone or class? "Time zone" more in the sense that people who play during certain times would be on a team together, so there would be more of a chance for them to party. By class, I mean more of a support group if a less experienced player needs quick advice.
    Or, just have a few groups, A,B,C etc and people can join whatever one they want. Perhaps give them names, like after the tech elements or previous game bosses.

I agree that we should have some sort of structure, but think it's best that no one is really in charge and the group monitors themselves. If the need arises, they can choose a temporary representative(s) or leader(s), but that only lasts until the situation is resolved.

Or, we could just go with the flow and see what happens.
    "Siiiigh. Really, I was always aware of the stupidity. But not that it could go this far. I mean mine, of course. And the fact that I am getting involved in all this." -Hakkai, Saiyuki Reload act xx burial -Gojyo and Hakkai's chapter [part three]

I am a FOmarl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by earthsenshi View Post
    A single group is good, but a loose group of independent teams is great as well. (and there wouldn't be enough slots if there were just 1)

I wouldn't want this to turn into a hate match or anything, but what if we had a few PSOW teams based on time zone or class? "Time zone" more in the sense that people who play during certain times would be on a team together, so there would be more of a chance for them to party. By class, I mean more of a support group if a less experienced player needs quick advice.
    Or, just have a few groups, A,B,C etc and people can join whatever one they want. Perhaps give them names, like after the tech elements or previous game bosses.

I agree that we should have some sort of structure, but think it's best that no one is really in charge and the group monitors themselves. If the need arises, they can choose a temporary representative(s) or leader(s), but that only lasts until the situation is resolved.

Teams:

PSO-West
    PSO-East
    PSO-Central
    PSO-Mountain
    PSO-Hawaii
    etc.

Reminds me of the Olympics or something haha

Quote Originally Posted by earthsenshi View Post

I rather like the separate group ideas after reading this... how do i change my vote >.>

I would like to see a forum sticky with different groups with "specifications" or something of the sort. You know, like one group is the more supportive, this one the social crowd, this one is the insane hunters, and so on.

Also element names sounds cool lol
    ice, fire, earth, lightning, light, dark... I'd be in ice cuz I'm cool C.C ...

...no I'm not Q.Q
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    I rather like the separate group ideas after reading this... how do i change my vote >.>

I would like to see a forum sticky with different groups with "specifications" or something of the sort. You know, like one group is the more supportive, this one the social crowd, this one is the insane hunters, and so on.

Also element names sounds cool lol
    ice, fire, earth, lightning, light, dark... I'd be in ice cuz I'm cool C.C ...

...no I'm not Q.Q
    Regardless of what format we go with, I believe a sticky list with the team/teams info will be a big help.
    "Siiiigh. Really, I was always aware of the stupidity. But not that it could go this far. I mean mine, of course. And the fact that I am getting involved in all this." -Hakkai, Saiyuki Reload act xx burial -Gojyo and Hakkai's chapter [part three]

I am a FOmarl to know what you are take the quiz here.

We should split up into 3 teams:

PSOW-Team A
    PSOW-Team K
    PSOW-Team B

And if we decide to do one big team for everybody: PSO48