hm... we tried it yesterday... lvl 66, 64, 53 and 38.

first form was easy, although lvl 38 died several times.

then second form... he turns orange-transparent and i turn to flowen. well i knew that from offline mode, but then we wasnt stopping with this, i turned to flowen, then someone else, then someone else, then i again. this went on for around 10 or so minutes...
    then we finally decided to go back to town, since we were out of moons and fluids anyway.

hm...
    is there something you have to do to turn olga back into his hurtable form? or just wait and 'sit' it out?
    i noticed that his mags are normal... but i wasnt able to lock them on, even though they fly near the ground sometimes.

any tip would be welcome, thank you in advance
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

First: Don't revive anyone during the 1st form, it's just a waste of moons.

Proven methods vs 2nd form:

Best way is to take 2 weapons into battle, covering all % (Native, A.Beast, Machine, Dark). When it glows, it will be vulnerable to one (and only one) of those %. If one wapon doesn't work, the other is certain to work.

Also, when it is glowing, it is also vulnerable to one of the four techs (foie, barta, zonde, grants).

Hypothesis (not been tested yet)
    Whatever the gael (his mags) are weak to during the battle (before Olga glows) may be what Olga is weak against when it glows. This is just an observation I made recently, and haven't tested out throughly yet.

I had a game like that today. 100, 88, 68 and 45. Course I was there for SD purposes(3 HUmars) LOL wasn't much 'damage' help...He's really nasty in very hard...
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

thank you very much ^_^

I fought him on Very Hard yesterday and it was a pain in the ass. I had a gun but when he turned ornage it was useless so I had to run up to him with my Yamatos but that damn attack killed me at one shot, for the love of God I have 500+ HP and a God Body equipped and he was mauling me with that attack.

Hey Rena

Yesterday me and some others fought Ult OlgaFlow... we just kept dying but in the end one of our team members survived and turned Flow back to normal. I think Flow has to hit you when your Flowen (just guessing I couldn't see very well cause I was dead). That % explanations seems to be resonable.

Oh ya we just waited till the person who was Flowen died and then hacked away at Olga, untill Olga changed someone else. not very effective

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Auracom on 2003-03-23 15:15 ]</font>

Just never stop hitting 'em. Or else he'll never turn back.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

olga has to hit the one who is flowen? hm... interesting theory. i'll test that out next time. ^_^