Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by KyleV View Post
    Hola a todos, Tengo un problema con el juego, ya espere la actualizacion y cuando trate de iniciar el juego, me sale el error de la imagen, Es decir, aparece la pantalla negra como si fuese a empezar el juego y aparece ese error, espero puedan ayudarme, estoy muy ansioso D:

I ran this through Google Translate and it says you have a Gambling Problem?
    Don't they have Gambling Addiction hotlines over there?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Hola a todos, Tengo un problema con el juego, ya espere la actualizacion y cuando trate de iniciar el juego, me sale el error de la imagen, Es decir, aparece la pantalla negra como si fuese a empezar el juego y aparece ese error, espero puedan ayudarme, estoy muy ansioso D:

Update your graphic card drivers and make sure you are not running any other application other than PSO2, if you are using multiple monitors make sure to set the game to work in windows mode rather than in full screen or virtual full screen modes.

Tal vez alguien en Phantasy Star Hispano o Gurhal España te puede ayudar? No se si hay mucha gente que hablan español aqui en PSO-World.

And for anyone wondering what he's saying:

"Hello everyone. I have a problem with the game. I wait for the updates, and when I try to start the game, the error in the image appears. That's to say, the screen goes dark as if the game is about to start, and then this error appears. I hope that someone can help me, I'm very anxious."

I guess.

I thought he had a gambling problem?

Anyway, File Check should fix that.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Neirene View Post
    Update your graphic card drivers and make sure you are not running any other application other than PSO2, if you are using multiple monitors make sure to set the game to work in windows mode rather than in full screen or virtual full screen modes.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thank you very Muuuuuch, now is working, really i'm very happy, you're my heros... Thank you, Thank you Neirene

I'm having the error 12002 and error 12030 [No.103]

I've been tying for 4 days now and still getting the same error.

2nd: question : What's the current file size of pso2 online now? Coz i have like 12gb folder from http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=440050 . installed it and all but still when i click on the start game, i needed to patch(?) 20239 items which is taking alot of time and then i get these errors . Q.Q