Hybrid View

Default Solving PSO2 Captcha Complications

Hello, I'm new to the site but I got my own beta working just a few moments ago, and the most hassle I had trying to get everything ready and underway was the Captcha check on the account activation log in menu.

I found this http://www.wandel.person.dk/japanese.html

Its a virtual keyboard with that allows you to copy and paste katekana to the captcha council, unfortunately.. If you are like me and no nothing about how to read japanese you can match symbols, it took me a few tries due to the similarities of some letters that are different in only size such as

ゥウィイァア and so on..

Another issue I had was my computer for whatever reason was having troubles finding PSO_Bin2. even after locating it, for some reason i was unable to move it so i just deleted all my files and redownloaded from scratch then i was able to download.

My best suggestion for getting through the website for those who havent already is just download google chrome and it will ask if you want it to translate pso.jp which it can do for everything except Flash based boxes and obviously captcha images.

Dont know if this will help or not, I hope it does.

PS: I just signed up for an account and logged into game i didnt get an email about recieving a beta invite so if you havent tried it.. give it a try

Seiku
    Last edited by Seiku; Jun 23, 2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Title change

Playin since DC (Old Man) ConsummateK's Avatar

Hooray for getting it working . I didn't want to post a new topic for this and I'm not seeing any existing stickies so I figure here is as good a place as any. Is there an existing guide for the Japanese Open Beta? Application etc.? Or should I just follow the CBT instructions?

Just wondering, in what case do we usually need to fill in the capcha? it due to password recovery or?

Its to register your sega id...its why I still cant play