Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: General opinion

Question General opinion

Ok Here is where i shoot myself in the foot.
    I want to here peoples opinion of the current game. and please none of it's sucks cause it's not in engrish.

Currently i like a lot of what this game has to offer. For instance the NPC's being people you actually know. the new active combat system seems a little more fluid then PSU. I like the mid air attack system as well as the evade movement.

What i don't like focuses on what i've played the most of; force. It feels like sega is forcing ramarl and hucaseal on us again. I'm playing a newman force and have 100 pp at level 4. 4 spells in i'm beating things with my staff. worst part is i do more damage with the smack then with the tech. I didn't like that aspect of PSU and I don't want pso to go the same road.

do you charge your techs? you'll do alot more damage that way

Well, I play a Cast Ranger, so my opinion may not be too high up... But I like the game so far. I do wish the Rangers had one more weapon type or something though. I haven't tried Hunter or Force yet.

Also, to try and help you with your situation, it may be less-strenuating when you get your mag later, mayhaps. Enhance the damage so it hopefully takes less spells to obliterate things. Also, are you soloing? I can see the drain being alot bigger if you're trying to solo, since in a party, one wouldn't need to throw out constant streams of spells/PA's to win.

If that's not the case, maybe they'll get increased PP regen/stocks somewhere down the line? I'm not sure what their skill tree looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    do you charge your techs? you'll do alot more damage that way
    I have 3 uses and out of PP at 90dmg. but with attack rate and 36 dmg a thwack the staff if far more effective as a beat stick.

Best MMORPG I've ever played. Either that, or PSOBB.

Quote Originally Posted by LoN_Lina View Post
    Ok Here is where i shoot myself in the foot.
    I want to here peoples opinion of the current game. and please none of it's sucks cause it's not in engrish.

Currently i like a lot of what this game has to offer. For instance the NPC's being people you actually know. the new active combat system seems a little more fluid then PSU. I like the mid air attack system as well as the evade movement.

What i don't like focuses on what i've played the most of; force. It feels like sega is forcing ramarl and hucaseal on us again. I'm playing a newman force and have 100 pp at level 4. 4 spells in i'm beating things with my staff. worst part is i do more damage with the smack then with the tech. I didn't like that aspect of PSU and I don't want pso to go the same road.
    All races have 100pp no matter the level, only thing that increases it is equipment (and maybe some skill tree?) and your PA levels must be low if your hitting the same with melee. Remember you can charge your technics to do more damage and larger area effects.

For my thoughts on the game... I LOVE IT!!! I love the new combat which now actually relies on skill completely and all "stat battles" are a losing case. The music is pretty nice and blends, environments feel like their own place, even though they do "recycle" a bit but it's only the beginning. I don't really like how hard you have to work to unlock new areas and don't like how premium will be required for trading and room but I'll live with the requirements since they are fun while dishing out money later for Arks Cash anyways.

Onto the topic on English... don't really need it... you can do everything and translate whatever little you need to know. If anything the game being in Japanese adds to the adventure.

Delving into a future where the land is hostile and enemies drop expensive loot. You wonder the land with the few others who know your tongue, wondering through encrypted requests for even greater rewards...
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

So far I like it. As a Hucast it is fun to play. I just wish I could feed my mag more often then three times at the most. Which only happens when he goes down to 0%. Also wish the boxes and enemies dropped more than just money all the time. Feel like that all I get sometimes lol
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

My charged rafoie does like 500 damage for 20 pp on the rock bear weak spot. I'm 13 and still trying to farm the matter board drop from him. :/ Hunewearl btw. Your techs will get much stronger down the road.

In the fire tree you can reach "Charge PP Revival" which allows you to regenerate PP while charging techs. I play a FOmarl and I'm having a lot of fun.

One thing though. Being a healer/supporter isn't that great in this game yet. Shooting a card to aim to heal your group isn't very accurate or fast. I feel like it's every man for himself even though I'm casting Resta. Its range just isn't great at this point. Perhaps this changes as the techs get higher in level like in PSU.

I'm enjoying nuking, though.

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka View Post
    Well, I play a Cast Ranger, so my opinion may not be too high up... But I like the game so far. I do wish the Rangers had one more weapon type or something though. I haven't tried Hunter or Force yet.

Also, to try and help you with your situation, it may be less-strenuating when you get your mag later, mayhaps. Enhance the damage so it hopefully takes less spells to obliterate things. Also, are you soloing? I can see the drain being alot bigger if you're trying to solo, since in a party, one wouldn't need to throw out constant streams of spells/PA's to win.

If that's not the case, maybe they'll get increased PP regen/stocks somewhere down the line? I'm not sure what their skill tree looks like.
    yeah completely lost on getting a mag at the moment. the problem exist when solo, with NPC or group. maybe it's an issue that they'll fix when i level or get a mag. and this is for general opinion so all are welcome to voice what they like don't like about the game.