Whats an ares? :wacko: AlVaRo0515's Avatar

Default Need help obtaining my mag

I've been trying to get a mag, but I dont know how to get it, Can someone help or put a link to a guide?

I would appreciate the help

Mag License
    REQ: Obtain ten フォンガルフの頭角×10 Drops from Fongalf (the bigger wolves with the red in their manes)
    NOTES: These will drop in yellow boxes from Fongalf enemies. (boxes being the little pyramids, not actual boxes)
    REWARD: A mag!

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...-guide/#koffee

EDIT: Also you need to be level 5 to even get this quest from her. When you talk to her (right of the normal quest lady) it's the 2nd option

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Mag License
    REQ: Obtain ten フォンガルフの頭角×10 Drops from Fongalf (the bigger wolves with the red in their manes)
    NOTES: These will drop in yellow boxes from Fongalf enemies. (boxes being the little pyramids, not actual boxes)
    REWARD: A mag!

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...-guide/#koffee

EDIT: Also you need to be level 5 to even get this quest from her. When you talk to her (right of the normal quest lady) it's the 2nd option
    To be more specific. If you are facing the door that leads to the drop zone area (teleporter to the surface area) you want to walk to the right counter. There are 2 ladies there, the one on the right is the one you need to talk to. Choose the 2nd option then choose the first option. Then run either the 2nd quest (from the other lady next to her on the left) or the free forest quest until you kill a bunch of the BIG wolves.. SOME of them will drop this thing that looks like meseta but is more techy looking. You need 10 of those before you go back to the lady on the right and choose the 2nd option, then the first .. then the left one. And THEN you get your mag. Keep in mind you can join other people in their quests while doing this collect quest.
    check out my music @ http://vonhalford.com