Default Questions regarding Force

Hello, this is my first post here on this site

I'm currently playing as a Newman female Force, and have a few questions:

1. How exactly does the talis work? Is the chance of the card thrown out remaining in midair and acting as a tech warp random? It felt pretty inconsistent, but maybe i'm using it wrong?

2. At about what level do you find other Tech disks for the Foie series? Currently lvl 11 but having only Foie and no ra or gi makes me feel kind of vulnerable.

3. Kind of unrelated, but is anyone else on ship 4? XD

Thanks in advance~

As long as I cast a tech while a card is travelling, it will ALWAYS stop exactly when I stop casting and become the origin of the tech.

I have found that if you go into aim mode and throw cards into the air, this is really the only way to use Razonde. It is pretty fun making a room wide aoe with it.

1-Bit complicated.

First, it can't stop inside something - if it hits walls, the floor, etc it always vanishes (and throwing straight down is a good way to recall it to do something like Resta).

Second, it will stop almost immediately if you combo the attack into a tech, and it's in a valid position.

Third, if you don't abort the flight by casting, it will keep going until it hits a wall or maximum range. At max range, it's a fair bit away, and it will stop there - this has caused me some frustration when I drop Rabarta and it's way away and in the air.

Fourth, the aiming of the tech emission is based on your current facing. This is overridden when you are targeting an enemy, in which case it faces the enemy. Gibarta doesn't autotarget in my experience, though.

Edit: Zonde and Grants emit from above the target enemy/area, so cards have no effect on them.

2- Luck. I've found Rafoie and Gifoie in the forest onwards. Shifta I've yet to see drop (but did loot Deband from a red crate), and it can come from the force NPC in the red dress after a shitload of S ranks with her along.

3- Most of us are on ship 2, blocks 20-23
    Last edited by Randomness; Jun 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Coming Soon!

thank you for the instructions on talis, feels like i know what techs to assign to it now

last night i finally encountered rafoie and gifoie disks, and life suddenly felt a lot easier lol