Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tips on Fighting Catardran?

maybe I'm just terrible at this game lol, maybe I'm too low of a level (13) but it took me about 15 minutes to fight the catardran solo! :/

is there some specific way to fight one of these or do I just keep shooting it in the face for the like 5 seconds that he's house of the ground?
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I use Gibarta when he stretches his neck out, hitting all the weak spots. He's succeptable to freezing.

Website designer and PSO Addict.

Hi!

Try to find an Ice weapon in the Auction House, it'll make things way easier.

What kind of weapon do you use?
    If you're a Hunter, you just have to stay on his side, hit as much as you can and then just dodge everytime he's about to move.

What class are you? If you're a force, I found that a foie or barta to the outstretched neck from above does the most damage to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    maybe I'm just terrible at this game lol, maybe I'm too low of a level (13) but it took me about 15 minutes to fight the catardran solo! :/

is there some specific way to fight one of these or do I just keep shooting it in the face for the like 5 seconds that he's house of the ground?
    If you're a Hunter, dodge and block alot, I defeated him in around 3~5 minutes as a lvl 14~15 Hunter (with the help of NPCs).
    I want to record a video of the Caterdran mission, so later tonight I'm going to try deafeating him without NPCs.

If you're a Ranger, keep your distance and use weak bullet whenever possible (If you have the skill).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm a ranger. I try keeping my distance but he just burrows underground whenever i get a safe distance.

I'm a ranger. I try keeping my distance but he just burrows underground whenever i get a safe distance.
    This is from the Closed Beta, but shouldn't be too different in the Open Beta:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0D5B2rzmEs&t=18m35s
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    This is from the Closed Beta, but shouldn't be too different in the Open Beta:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0D5B2rzmEs&t=18m35s
    thanks I actually just did this strategy with 2 NPCs (how come it only lets you invite them sometimes and not other times?) and I killed the boss in 6 minutes as a lvl 13 I finished the run in 14 min but with 70% for the required enemy kills... I thought i had to do it in 13 min but I guess I can take a little more time for those kills now

Thanks everyone for the help

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Well i am going to atempt this myself but from my rockbear experience I can say making my 2* weapon the whip thingy lol +10 has really helped damage wise plus it has range which helps. I cleared free forest at lv 11 S rank in just 8 min lol. im lv 13 now. should be interesting though
    The Creator of Syncesta!

thanks I actually just did this strategy with 2 NPCs (how come it only lets you invite them sometimes and not other times?) and I killed the boss in 6 minutes as a lvl 13 I finished the run in 14 min but with 70% for the required enemy kills... I thought i had to do it in 13 min but I guess I can take a little more time for those kills now

Thanks everyone for the help
    Basically, if a mission has a multiparty area, and someone else has already invited that NPC, it's greyed out.
    Coming Soon!