Default iPad version can be more extense?

The new iPad is awesome so i think PSO2 can be played cross platform with pc and vita, what do you think about it?

Well the Android and iOS versions of the game aren't sharing servers with PC and Vita, its more of an offline experience with that, though you can use your character from the PC and Vita versions on there if you have one when that version comes out

All i want the iOS version to do is manage my shop. Mini games might be fun, but I don't want a poor version of the game.

But yes, the current iPad and iPhone 4 S certainly have a good amount of power. I think it's more down to the controls. This game plays so well with a game pad that the Vita version is ideal. 2 Thumb Sticks own touch controls every time.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    All i want the iOS version to do is manage my shop. Mini games might be fun, but I don't want a poor version of the game.

But yes, the current iPad and iPhone 4 S certainly have a good amount of power. I think it's more down to the controls. This game plays so well with a game pad that the Vita version is ideal. 2 Thumb Sticks own touch controls every time.
    Agreed, a shop app would definitely be useful. It would be great to be able to run the game on PC while having your shop up on a tablet. Get a rare drop and being able to list it mid-mission? That would be so hardcore.

I am gonna focus on the PC version, and then when the iOS version comes out, gotta test it XD <3 I think it's gonna be cool O.O;;