Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Please do not give anyone the link to the IRC plenty of people are on it already plus I don't think some people on there want people from here coming onto their IRC.

Anyways what Sega did was upgraded their system thing to a V4 instead of V3 like in the closed beta they had, Agrajag has to teach himself the code which is hard cause they made it hard so no one can hack it plus it's also in Japanese on top of the coding he needs to teach himself, I doubt it will be a short while.
    but cant you edit the files using notepad? ive done it for a game before.

Quote Originally Posted by outrage077 View Post
    but cant you edit the files using notepad? ive done it for a game before.
    You don't understand how hard it is to understand sense the game is "Closed source " which means they make it where no one can read it and hack the game.

However if Agrajag get's past he can finish the patch.

I'm glad I understand a little japanese. It's not alot, but its enough for me to get by. I don't want to mess around with this hack patch.

Quote Originally Posted by thablinksta View Post
    I'm glad I understand a little japanese. It's not alot, but its enough for me to get by. I don't want to mess around with this hack patch.
    This patch won't get you banned.

However if Agrajag get's past he can finish the patch.[/QUOTE]

ive always wanted to learn stuff like this but i cant find any lessons so if you know any please share

Quote Originally Posted by outrage077 View Post
    However if Agrajag get's past he can finish the patch.
    ive always wanted to learn stuff like this but i cant find any lessons so if you know any please share[/QUOTE]

go to the bookstore and buy a book on hacking. that's the best way to get started imo

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jazneo View Post
    I think they should make a big sticky say on the title Dont Post info on english patch then you wont get people post this.
    There is not enough text room in this box for me to post how sarcastically I would laugh at this.

We have shitloads of stickies that NO ONE EVER READS. because the people who join are too stupid to use the search function, or read the surprisingly relevant stickies. I wish we could make it mandatory to read some of the stickies before you post for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    There is not enough text room in this box for me to post how sarcastically I would laugh at this.

We have shitloads of stickies that NO ONE EVER READS. because the people who join are too stupid to use the search function, or read the surprisingly relevant stickies. I wish we could make it mandatory to read some of the stickies before you post for the first time.
    owned.

Isn't there already a big thread talking about the english patch? We don't really need another...