Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Are maps varied enough for you?

The maps are randomised so maps are rarely repeated, but after a week of playing I feel that maps should have more unique features.

For example: Forest has lightning storm, rain river and Code: Destruction, while Caves have fire geysers, stalagmite fall and Code: Open these doors I'm on a timed run!

Are these enough for you? Or would you want, for example, part of the forest map being on treetops, perhaps with some platforming, finding a cave with a secret, or having a Code that will send a gunship to fly you to a new area for a challenge/survival round.

Yea sounds good i get where your going with that, judging by psu where they had secret elements to certain events where you would have to fulfill certain things and end up in a secret room at the end with special enemies and lots of goodies i would say that most certain they'll incorporate these things (or have already) in full release.

Just dont start the plataforming (Im horrible at those)......

I really dig the current maps, the environmental hazards are a really nice touch and I love how everything is semi-randomized. I just want to see more areas at this point, but that's upcoming.

I often see the same maps...

Theres gotta be a ruins with a dark falz awaiting cannot wait to bash his head in. I wonder what enviromental things will be incorporated in that.

The only think I hate about the maps is there are no recognizable landmarks, like in pso forest. I miss the hints of previous civilization. Of course the maps are random but... they seem pretty empty and devoid of... unnatural things.

The city is pretty full of unnatural things. The desert has plenty too.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
    Theres gotta be a ruins with a dark falz awaiting cannot wait to bash his head in.
    Don't worry, it's a staple of the Phantasy Star series.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Not a hardcore grinder, and loving the irregularity of the maps so far.