Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Wiki

Alrighty, here the ideal is, feedback? http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy (Note:It is the weapon page ideal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Alrighty, here the ideal is, feedback? http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy (Note:It is the weapon page ideal.)
    Ooooh yes! That is much neater~

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ooooh yes! That is much neater~
    Okay, I'll run it by the wiki creator and see if it get's approved.

There's only one thing I'd change. I think it might be better to just have a separate section for weapon type and the classes that can use the weapon, since with 3 new classes coming out eventually, it might be easier to just let them have their own spot somewhere.

Let me rephase that, the reasoning made no sense. I think it might be better to have seperate sections for those two things because they're information that every weapon would have anyway. Where as notes could be for things that might be useful to know about like how you get a free sword if you start as a hunter or something.

EDIT: also, I like your first grind box a bit more since it has a grid, but that's just preference for me.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 25, 2012 at 04:01 PM.

There's only one thing I'd change. I think it might be better to just have a separate section for weapon type and the classes that can use the weapon, since with 3 new classes coming out eventually, it might be easier to just let them have their own spot somewhere.

Let me rephase that, the reasoning made no sense. I think it might be better to have seperate sections for those two things because they're information that every weapon would have anyway. Where as notes could be for things that might be useful to know about like how you get a free sword if you start as a hunter or something.

EDIT: also, I like your first grind box a bit more since it has a grid, but that's just preference for me.
    I won't be able to add that grind box to the grind section thing it will break the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    I won't be able to add that grind box to the grind section thing it will break the chart.
    I figured there was a reason for that. :P

I figured there was a reason for that. :P
    Anyways we'll see what the creator says, I'm going to go play a game.

Okay, so I'm reporting in what the creator said.

Edit: Uhh you can ignore that second part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untrustful
    Looks good, but some weapons boost 2 stats, such as rods and gunslashes, so it might look awkward on that lowerleft table. Also, the original template seems better organized, if boring. It's also missing the list of classes, which gets more complicated with the new classes (or subclasses) coming out.

Also, anyone fight that masked guy after finishing matter board 3? That was too much fun, I totally didn't expect to fight a person since I heard all over that there wasn't pvp, but there is pvcpu
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 26, 2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Merge

It needs an update! The new bosses and normal creatures have been out for awhile not to have that in there.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    It needs an update! The new bosses and normal creatures have been out for awhile not to have that in there.
    Yes, I know I've been going through part by part kinda slowly, it's open for anyone who wants to edit it.

Drinking Lemonade! Oh wait that's off-topic, anyways.

This, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/PSO2_Media is getting somewhere. Also if you want to submit a picture or video post it in the talk.

http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Bosses Here's the boss page for bosses if anyone wants to add any just follow the format.
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 29, 2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Merge

Okay, the thread is being non-active sooo I'm going to make it active. Also here's pages with broken links, this means something missing such as a picture or something. So fix them up cause I can't translate the jp description and what not. \o/