Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,098 of 1098

Oh I forgot to say, I checked the skill progression of flash guard I and II. They are indeed different.

Fury Stance is worth getting because there's nothing better to get. Imagine force without masteries. Photon flare would be "worth" getting there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbit55 View Post
    I am currently rolling a Hu/Te FeNewman and loving it, using wired lances and with almost maxed out all the fury stance skills with the lance gear my attacks can do some monstrous damage (lvl 33/19 atm) I think my max has been around 1k "Ticks" of holding current/ other spin and a slam from Heavenly fall of around 12k I have to say Fury stance is well worth getting!
    Compare those numbers to a Hu/Fi. you give up techs, but your damage becomes completely absurd.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh I forgot to say, I checked the skill progression of flash guard I and II. They are indeed different.

Fury Stance is worth getting because there's nothing better to get. Imagine force without masteries. Photon flare would be "worth" getting there too.
    Still not worth getting without Masteries. And without Tech Advances, Force wouldn't be worth using.

I know it was said in passing and has nothing to do with Hunter, but I'll run with this. Imagine if Force's skill tree looked like this:
    Spoiler!

That's 65 points spent. Photon Flare's penalty increases with each point invested, and PF Advance gives the same 20 T-Atk per point for 30s every 2m. It is bad and not worth getting. 10 SP in PFA is 50 T-Atk on average, so if you just put 10 SP into T-Atk up you would have 50 T-Atk all the time and can use it for equipment requirements. Or if we count just 7 points to top off T-Atk Up 1, that's 40 base T-Atk vs 35 average from PF, with an HP penalty on top of it.

Fury Stance is worth getting because you have to have at least five points in it to get JA Advance 2 which is totally worth getting. Fury Stance is worth putting more points into because you may as well use it anyway and it lowers the Def penalty as well as giving twice as much Atk as FS Up per point.
    Last edited by UnLucky; Mar 25, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Still not worth getting without Masteries. And without Tech Advances, Force wouldn't be worth using.

I know it was said in passing and has nothing to do with Hunter, but I'll run with this. Imagine if Force's skill tree looked like this:
    Spoiler!

That's 65 points spent. Photon Flare's penalty increases with each point invested, and PF Advance gives the same 20 T-Atk per point for 30s every 2m. It is bad and not worth getting. 10 SP in PFA is 50 T-Atk on average, so if you just put 10 SP into T-Atk up you would have 50 T-Atk all the time and can use it for equipment requirements. Or if we count just 7 points to top off T-Atk Up 1, that's 40 base T-Atk vs 35 average from PF, with an HP penalty on top of it.

Fury Stance is worth getting because you have to have at least five points in it to get JA Advance 2 which is totally worth getting. Fury Stance is worth putting more points into because you may as well use it anyway and it lowers the Def penalty as well as giving twice as much Atk as FS Up per point.
    The point I was making was static point gains are fucking terrible and in any situation a 20%+ multiplier is way goddamn better.

Being a prerequisite SP sink doesn't make it any good, it just makes it the least awful thing you've got after taking something better.

And my point was that Photon Flare is bad and even a different static gain is better, with any other proportional gain being better still.

Though this isn't the place for it, I don't disagree with what you're saying so I've got nothin else to argue

So tanky, bruiser Hunter build: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

Get the level 3 Step in whatever you sub.

Has anyone else tried using a grinded Gae Bolg with multi-hit partisan pa's? I left mine with its base affixes (it comes with Freeze IV and some satk ups and other crap). Out of curiosity I took it to +40 and have been going around with it spamming speed rain on everything.

Holy crap you can chain-proc freeze so easily. That 14% potential seems to be just a flat increase.

Yeah, my Gae Bolg has Diamond Dust Lv3, and it works so much, it's actually good even with Chase Advance.