Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    The Obssessed Force User ArrayD06's Avatar

I wish to find a legit one in the future lol.

Oh yeahhhh...
    I'm so freakin jealous x____x!!

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

WELL, IF YOU WANT IT THAT BAD... *hint hint nudge nudge*

No, but really, I like the Cyclone Run more for my RAcast than the Million Rave one. He's been in desperate need of a weapon to take on Chaos and Mobius with, and a Cyclone Run CD WITH MACHINE % is the perfect thing for him. And since I have a Lv3 Celeb gigas for my HUney, and my FOmarl's all gung-ho'd out on Heaven weapons, Celeb means nothing to her. I might consider trading it out, or even gifting it to someone I know who will for a fact get good use of it, and you could be a consideration.

Show me you might be worthy of earning it from me, and thou shalt receive it with no cost to yourself. I am a man of my word, and my word is good. Just ask Step (Sp-24) what I gave to him before I left in February, and you might just realize how small of a consideration this is in comparison to his... I'll just mention that the greatest collection of Gigas Romuli contrived by one person and even another Clair Doubles of mine were involved...
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 16, 2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Always get Step and Norco confused for some reason... >_<;
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

The Obssessed Force User ArrayD06's Avatar

OF COURSE I WANT IT LOL. I wish I can find good 7-star items more easily to make good trades x_x.

Well, the top two weapons that I really wanted for a long time was a Claire Doubles with PA's Million Rave/Tornado Dance (for my FOmarl mainly unless there's more proof that Cyclone Run is better ) AND a Psycho Wand (my FOnewm would most definitely enjoy that bad boy lol).

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO EARN IT!!!! LOL.

Well, as for the Cyclone run being better thing, it's more because my RAcast needed an anti-C&M weapon because none of his guns work remotely well against him (except maybe his quintuple-%'d Grand Chariot, but Hopping Run hasn't been the greatest hitter against them), so I needed the Clairs for when they group in the middle for their barrage attack, and boy, has it made a big difference. Loving it already.

And for what you need to do to get, simply show me that you are most worthy to receive it and you most likely will. Show comradery with others and that you will make the most use of it, for combat and for enjoyment, and I will have no qualms with simply handing it over to you if I know you'll make better of it than I. I'll also even gift to you something else you might want to go with it, the Hunter's Shell (which, with Clair Doubles [or any double-lightsaber weapon], gives +50 ATP and +25 DFP), but that's only if you really think you might get good use of it...

EDIT: Also, as good a time as any to mention quickly my grabs in my latest somewhat-failed, mildly good Eternal Tower run, as well as my random rare run through Paru (in which I encountered 6 Goldix, 3 Azherowa-B2's, and 2 Frunaked spawns altogether, which landed me a whopping big meseta-rock <_<):

[FREEBIES]
    Harisen, 0/44/38/31/0, LightLv1, Force Ride (another pretty good one :P)
    DarkLv1 Ainsraiffe, 46/0/0/0/0, Over End
    CelebLv3 Grand Chariot, 26/0/0/0/24, Spear Rider (the hilarity being I found it with Celeb already on it)
    HeatLv4 Acegalda, Bull Smash
    SoulLv3 Nathaniel, 22/38/0/24/0, Tornado Dance
    HeartLv3 Rouge Pulse, 0/36/0/0/0, Flame Hit
    HeartLv3 Blue Bulletta, 0/39/35/37/0, Acro-Step
    SoulLv3 Vthra Weapon, 37/23/0/16/0, Divine Ray
    Berry Ice Beam+60, 33/22/26/32/0, IceLv2, Sector Line (also been looking for a good one of these, and finally got an epic one ;P)
    Asgard Frame [3-Slot, since 3-Slot is max for Frame armors]
    Gardening Wear x2
    Miyabi Hakama
    Slimy Tentacle
    Black Barrel

[TRADEABLES]
    Divine/Guard x1
    Divine/Mind x2

That was pretty much it... the only things I found worth keeping on me being those Divine units... all of which I got prior to floor 50. <_<
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM.

Hey Chaos Master!!

I was looking through your wants list and I have the following for you;
    2x Heat Resist Lvl 5
    1x Ice Resist Lvl 5
    2x Light Resist Lvl 5
    3x Dark Resist Lvl 5

Just let me know a round about when the next time you can connect is so I may give them to you.

Before I re-look through my tradelist and sort through how many of each Resist Lv5 unit I still need, I just want to list which ones I JUST got so I know how many I still need now:

Stun Resist Lv5
    Light Resist Lv5
    All Resist Lv5

Hm, thought I had more... well, in any case, I have no more need for All Resist Lv5's, so to whomever it was I wished to receive in a trade (I think it was Daggart maybe? I'll edit with correct name once I find out who), you don't need to include it anymore, probably just switch it out with any other Resist Lv5 unit you might have that I still need, or simply just keep it in the trade if you like, but I don't really have further need of it, so it'll probably just be a freebie anyways. :/

So, that means for trade resources, I still am in need of:

Ice Resist Lv5 x1
    Stun Resist Lv5 x2
    Dark Resist Lv5 x3

(Assuming all deals made are able to go through)

So, with that said Mustache, if you would like to give them to me for free, I would be very grateful to you, however if there is anything you desire from my tradelist for them as well, feel free to offer. They are sort of my highest priorities for trading anyways right now.

(BTW, a FOmarl with 44% resistance to all tech types is ****ING BEASTLY... that is all. XP)

No, it's plenty alright, I wish I ha some stun resists for you as well but if you're on now and would like to meet up I can get them to you now.

Noted. I'll swap it for an ice & stun resist lv 5 (I didn't even notice the stun resist until now).

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you filled up all your resists before we even get to trade, though...

*sigh* I really wish I could, Mustache, but as you might not have heard (or all others here who've attempted making trades with me in the recent past), I'm currently floating off the coast of Hawaii in the RIMPAC meritime exercise deployment, and will not get back to San Diego for wireless connections until sometime mid-August or so. Hopefully, this will allow things to be sorted out until then.

And yeah, that might end up happening, Daggart... but, even still, if I do manage to get them all before I get to connect online with anyone, then I will simply give the original offers to whomever I made the offer to sans the Resists. I wanted them originally, and they were part of the deal, but without needing them , I will simply just make the deals without them, or with them, if they would like to keep them in their deals... their calls, I guess. However, if things end up going the way they are for now, I'll probably end up giving you the Rage Tonfa for either just the Octopus Suit, or for free, haha...

On a side-note, got another Stun Protect today... man, I hate getting Protects when all I want is the damned Resists, which I used to get ALL THE TIME, but now I have my luck reversed... it's almost depressing when I have to complain about being luckier than I want to be. :/

If that does happen, I'll probably throw in my Frigiand or something to make it seem at least somewhat fair. If that sounds alright to you.