Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Taking advantage of the endless spawn in the Hard Nab Rappie quest
    Probably gonna switch between that and Normal free field desert until i'm 25.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Leveling hunter, got ranger to 30 now and half of my 2nd matterboard was completed even i am not working on it and client orders too.

Hit 27 last night, gonna do 28 tonight. Got the 20-rappy CO done, and I've been trying to clear Franka's orders, but they just keep coming. I've done 10, and there's still 4 new ones. Yeesh. After her, though, I'll have all but class-specific and Lola's last CO done. Also finished both Matter Boards today, too. Then I can hit Hunter 30, and, uh, prepare for release, I guess. Getting all my Souls in orders, all of my gear fully ground.

Doing symbol art for my ARKS card. I wish there was a 400% zoom and not just 200%...

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Im not in pso2 dancing with Ferria and her gang or trying to fiddle with the getting people I accidentaly blacklisted back BUT I am doing a lil doodle sketch and and listening to some vocaloid and chiptune music.

So, just took my vol scale sword and tried to get it past +8 up to +10. I went 8 straight successful grinds in a row, how bad could it be? I wasted 170 grinders and 300k meseta just to reach +9 three times, and figured I'd run out of meseta before I'd hit even +9 again.

Fuck that. Fuck that hard. Chance-based game mechanics are fucking horrendous and I was hoping Sega would have learned something from PSU's awful crafting system, but evidently all they learned was "don't take destroy the entire weapon, then let them pay to improve the chances."

I think I would have preferred crates every other drop.

I'm dancing with Ferria at the current time of this post.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I'm mimicing Meridia who is apparently mimicing me so we are looped.

Block 23. : ]

Wrists have been sore, been farming Hard Mode Free Roam Caves for a little bit at a time.

All round Good Guy

I haven't really gotten started on my guy yet, once the English patch is implimented I'll remake and start over so I can get in touch with the new story line. I'll keep trying to level up and stuff to get some more exp with the combat system. Incidently, when the full version is out(Whenever that's gonna be.) will our open beta progress carry over to the full version? Also will my SEGA ID be able to log me in on a PAL release?

I don't mind starting my character over but to make a new Australian localized SEGA ID seems pointless.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.