Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Helping people out with missions. AFK mag feeding and chat log creeping.
    Thanks, Tuxedose, for getting me into PSO2CB.

Still been grinding my way to lvl 30 and pimping out my hunter as best I can. After that, I haven't decided if I'll want to lvl another class or dick around in the lobbies like everyone else. >.>
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

AFK dancing while I play around with my Hunter's stats. c: Don't really know what I'm doing, but following some advice from the Hunter guide here has helped. Clicky~

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post

AFK dancing while I play around with my Hunter's stats. c: Don't really know what I'm doing, but following some advice from the Hunter guide here has helped. Clicky~

;o I never knew such a thing existed! Thank you btw, that skill simulator will help immensely. >.>
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Got into a Hard Mode Ship Emergency pse party. Ended up going from 27 to 29 and made about 100k. Not too shabby. Got a Vol Soul on all my Units now, so that's a nice +90 SATK. Two are at +10 even. Unfortunately I've got, like, 20 points away from being able to use the second orange 5★ partisan, so I'll just have to deal with second-best (or spend forever continuing to level my mag's S-ATK, which will go real slow. Maybe I'll start buying the purple wired lances on AH, they're pretty cheap. Only 2,000-ish and should still give him maybe a level per four or five, instead of the dozen blue require).

Don't really know if I'll start up on the other classes. I mean, the only CO's left (aside from Lola) to do are the class-specific ones. And those go all the way up to 30. Maybe I'll just keep an ear out for City missions and power level them, but not spend nearly as much time for a while. Which is probably good for my sanity.

I'm dancing in the lobby. Might do a run or so. : 3

Took Sunday off after having a rough Saturday with a couple failures and a miserable death fighting Dark Ragne.

But I did get to do a ship emergency run, hit LV 12, created a pointless Team, found my first [?]Special Weapon' and am now starting to upgrade to 4-Star gear, which is nice.

Still waiting on LV100 Mag guides, and have to unlock the Caves I suppose.

Well I actually don't know what to do since I reached lv30 :u. So... what can I do?

Well I did do the quest to get catadran drops with three player bots, one of them was boodendorf, and I gotta say boodendorf you got some weird autowords.

Leveling to 25 is a pain.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2