Default New MMBN Game Demo (Einherjar productions)

Hey guys its zerolegends... after almost a good couple of months not showing up, i have some good news in the first time in forever... so my team einherjar is making a MMBN game and we got some gameplay footage check it out

anyways like i said before i created a new ACDC... actually it isnt a "New ACDC" at all its actually MMBN 3's ACDC its not perfect yet but we will def improve it. but MMBN 3 was my favorite MMBN game and i want my game to have a feel like it did back then, what im trying to do is bring the new out of the old !, some good notes... i will be making 2 versions of this game... 1 of them will have Cross souls the other Style changes each will have their advantages/dis-advantages when battling folks online... besides that the game project has been temporarily put on hold some we are having some team issues... im excited to make this game and i really want it to be sucessful but with me only being 1 person and working on many games ill have to find the time to do it again. anyway keep posting in to check in on more news, leave a comment below to tell me what you think of it so far !

num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

MMBN 3 Blue is definitely my favorite. Elec-GUTS style ftw! Favorite combo/sequence: MetaRain + Darkman, and then tossing in Bass for teh lolz.

Anyway, seems cool so far. Keep it up! I'd like to see more battle gameplay and more about the version differences when you finally reach that point.
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'd like to ask a few questions about this.

Are you actually going to bring anything new to the game? New styles, new souls, new characters, levels, environments, chips, etc.? Is there going to be a whole new story line or is it going to be like a retelling of a game mixed with newer visuals?

I guess to put it simply, is why should I wait for this game, rather than play the official ones? I love fan made games, as the Megaman X fangame looks amazing. (Forget what it's called, but it looks really good.) I'd just like to know what exactly you plan to bring to the table for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlocke View Post
    MMBN 3 Blue is definitely my favorite. Elec-GUTS style ftw! Favorite combo/sequence: MetaRain + Darkman, and then tossing in Bass for teh lolz.

Anyway, seems cool so far. Keep it up! I'd like to see more battle gameplay and more about the version differences when you finally reach that point.
    Flame Bug Style here

I also had an interesting combo dealing with Geddin chips, air shoes, the chess pieces, poltergiest and the Master Style combo.

Man, those were fun times. I really loved MMBN 3, I had the White version.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlocke View Post

Yes i love #3 it was truly the best MMBN there was. Thank you and yes we will have version differences. One game will do soul crosses and the other element styles, each version will have different bosses as well, the battle engine is currently being developed its in its early stages so expect to see it finished really soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'd like to ask a few questions about this.

Are you actually going to bring anything new to the game? New styles, new souls, new characters, levels, environments, chips, etc.? Is there going to be a whole new story line or is it going to be like a retelling of a game mixed with newer visuals?

I guess to put it simply, is why should I wait for this game, rather than play the official ones? I love fan made games, as the Megaman X fangame looks amazing. (Forget what it's called, but it looks really good.) I'd just like to know what exactly you plan to bring to the table for this game.
    Of course we will have our own stories, bosses, souls. Style Changes we will have to see, im going to try and come up with some new styles, but if anything the style changes are pretty much balanced. There will be original Maps and such as well, mini-games etc etc... I plan to have an online mode for battling as well kinda like an smaller MMO having servers that way you can move around in a lobby and Fight people and such. I assure you my team is thinking of ways to come up with an amazing and captivating plot as well as Fun Gameplay to spend hours On ! Also which MMX game are you talking about? The one I made earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadownami92 View Post
    Flame Bug Style here

I also had an interesting combo dealing with Geddin chips, air shoes, the chess pieces, poltergiest and the Master Style combo.

Man, those were fun times. I really loved MMBN 3, I had the White version.
    Blue version for me !