Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

Thread: PSZ Chato Guild

I plan to redo the fan art with legit pencils LOL I also plan to redo my ID picture in the style the other ID pictures are in.

a I'll send it t to you when I'm ready . I'll be on ps0. Later to!
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Cookie i have good news and bad news. good news is i have a FO now, bad news is my main is now CAP, not Knives. :P sorry for the confusion. x D
    My PSZ friend code is: 1593-0975-9975, add me and message me if you want someone to play with.

My 3DS friend code is: 0731-4954-3286, if you are reading this add me and swapnote me if your interested in playing PSZ with me, i always have my 3DS on when i'm awake.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Oh, hey, while I'm still here and at it, I have a cool suggestion/idea: we should make a group page for the Chato Guild! It'll be great, and we can keep in touch over there too instead of always having to come to the forums to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Oh, hey, while I'm still here and at it, I have a cool suggestion/idea: we should make a group page for the Chato Guild! It'll be great, and we can keep in touch over there too instead of always having to come to the forums to post.
    I've actually had the idea to make a site, I'm just not sure how to besides making an FB Page LOL.

Maybe once me and cookie get things settled, we can figure out how to create our very own Chato webpage?

Here's my attempt on a intro.

At Dairon City, LordDarkrai( or Dark as some called him) has just started his job as an hunter. After hearing about a job opening on hunters, he decides to take the job. After getting use to everything, I went to do some quests to the best of my ability. One day, I decides to visit the international version of his town when people over the world play in groups. He puts a paper on the billboard to see if anyone takes his request. Someone has by the name of CookieSundae and he went with Cookie in a group and I have a blast. After beating the Dark World tons of times, they offer me being in a guild. I never been in one before but I agreed to be in the guild. While the members are higher level than I am, I do as much as I can and have fun. One last thing to note that at his free time, he is very into gaming. He plays both old and new games with role playing games his sweet tooth.

Actually, I meant more along the lines of making a group page here on pso-world for the guild, not really making a group page outside of the site, haha... but, whatever works for you guys should be fine with me. ;P

Now, for Alice's intro! Beware, it's a pretty sad story, and somewhat scary to the end...

Alice was once a charming little blond girl, daughter to the family of a city not far off from Dairon City. When she was born, she was diagnosed with a uncommonly seen, usually deadly illness, caused by complications in her birth due to the air toxicity from the pollution in the area. Her parents tried their best to be able to give her a normal life, but the doctors knew that she might not make it if she wasn't in constant medical care. She managed to stay that way, until her 8th birthday, when she suddenly collapsed trying to blow out her candles. Her parents took her to the hospital, but by the time they were able to set her up and examine how badly her condition was, she had slipped into a coma. While deep asleep in her comatose state, she had dreams of living her life as a normal little girl, and had many friends, and stayed with her newfound uncles, Red and Black as she called them. Her uncles treated her like a princess, and were always by her side, showering her with happiness and bringing her new friends every day.

These dreams continued for 10 years, with her parents desparately wishing for her to finally wake up. On the day of her 18th birthday, her parents just couldn't handle the agony anymore, and wished for her to be taken off of life support, so that he may pass peacefully instead of living her life as a vegetable forever. Upon realizing this, Uncles Red and Black warned her that someone was trying to take her friends away, take them away from her for good, and she started to panic, her conciousness quickly returning to her, and her anger at whoever it could be causing her mind to warp, suddenly causing latent telekinetic powers to awaken within her. Without warning, she arose from her decade-long slumber in a rage, and without warning in a blind fury of rage, used her newfound powers to destroy everything and everyone that was around her, and stormed out of the building leaving only the destruction of her hatred in her wake.

Not long after she left the hospital, she ran into a forest on the outskirts of the town, and, with her energy consumed during her raging state, she fell into deep slumber once more, to be with her loving Uncles and her many friends to play with... at least for a little while, until she would soon be awakened once more to the sound of a pod dropping out of the sky not too far off into the distance, causing her awaken. When she looked up from her restful peace, she turned to the direction she had heard the sound, and before her eyes, was a strange-looking, white long-eared rabbit. Upon noticing that it had her attention, it turned around, and started hopping towards the distance. Her psyche never having aged beyond before her time as a child, she got up from her resting place, and began skipping along through the forest, following the rabbit to the nearby valley region, where the sound had come from, so she could finally be with her newly found friends, to love and play with, with her Uncles in Red and Black...

...forever...
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 2, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

^Above Post

I want to make manga out of this o:

Oh, wait, I forgot something to add in there... why she has a Lassi mag. Un momento por favor, whilst I re-add that into the story... >_<;

Added the bit about the rabbit when she awoke in the forest and lead her to the noise of Sarisa's pod dropping in Gurhacia. I think I did a pretty good job explaining that one. Starscream's is gonna be a tough cookie to beat theirs, haha!
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Here's the artworks I will be putting up the thread! I have more artworks I have to do! But let me know if you want to use the IDs I made for you Dai & Vin. XD;;;

Ooooh, I love Mint! <33 *A* I used to have a fonewm who looks like that.. but I deleted him. xD;;

A Special comic scene for the Team Chato! I was in a game with Fanta, Zain,, and Dai and it was hilarious... (you know what i mean you three.... LOL)[More soon to come!)
    I'll put this up in the thread too!

Hmmm, I kind of like having a thread group where you can always bump it with a post... Hmm, nice! We'll think about it.
    Last edited by CookieSundae; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daixsue View Post
    ^Above Post

I want to make manga out of this o:
    You should!