Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eharima View Post
    If I asked you nicely in game to turn them off, you would tell me to stop complaining because its part of the game that you have the right to use.
    Like you said in your first post...

I dont care if you have obnoxious cut ins every time you battle, there is so much shit on the screen some times its not like you can see what you're doing.

What every one SHOULD do is copy paste all the same auto words so when a 12p multiparty area is in full swing the chat combines and goes REALLY HUGE
    Actually, you'd be surprised how far a little kindness gets you. You see, I'm the type of person that doesn't like being pushed. When someone pushes me, it doesn't make me feel any more inclined to do what they're asking or telling me to do.

There's a difference in telling someone:

"Shut the hell up already"

and

"Would you please stop using so many cut-ins? They're clogging up the map"

If it was the second one, I'd probably just be like, "Oh, sorry" and stop for a moment to take out the cut-in shortcuts in my autowords since that wouldn't even take a minute. However, when you're demanding something, yeah... I'm not really going to give a rat's ass what you're saying with that kind of attitude. What do I look like, a Customer Service representative? Why the hell are you getting mad at me? Lol.

I didn't make the "product". I'm just using it. That's why I said, if you think it's faulty, go talk to the "manufacturer".

Anyway, as I also said before, there's a right way and a wrong way to approach a situation. I don't think it would have been too much to ask for him to just be nice about the whole ordeal rather than fly off the handle the way he did. Fortunately though, I don't see many people running around having roid rage like he had, so I'll just chalk it up to being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They are f***ing annoying if you put one for every action, and even more annoying if there is some lame text in or or just a wall of text. I have seen some "funny" and creative ones though so im not totally against it. But im sick and tired of AW that are like "mission start" "mission complete" or any 0815 version of that.

Personally i don't use AW because it would just bother me very fast i think.

I'll admit, my character tends to blab a lot during missions, and I can see how some people get agitated by them.

I guess to me, they were cool (at least once) and I tend to drown them out like I do with NPC's, since there's really no difference in my eyes lol.

My char is too sexy to not show off anyway.

I have noted this annoyance from the public, and will trim down my auto-words for the good of sanity!
    Last edited by iwerkout; Jul 3, 2012 at 04:14 AM.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 9000 pixels in width. The image in your signature was 9,001 pixels wide.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    This is true, I was wrong on that part

howerver, what I just said is THERE IS a way to make your autowords not have cut-ins 100% of the time or to not activate 100% of the time

By pressing the little "+" next to the auto-word you can get 3 possible texts for the same trigger
    I'm actually already using all three slots for phrases since i wanted different ones, but seeing it annoying so many of you, i may give up of 2 other phrases and put the same phrase without cut in XD

that way decrease cut in chance to 33%
    Last edited by Razelis; Jul 3, 2012 at 04:31 AM.

I personally like the feature, but I do think that a lot of people tend to go overboard with them.

I enjoy the feature because it's nice not having to type "Congratulations!" each time someone levels up, or "Thanks!" when I'm revived. Even moreso, I'm a role-player, so I like that I'm able to give those who use my partner NPC a bit of insight as to who Alena is as a character.

I definitely didn't fill in every auto-word just because they're there; hell, I tried to limit the auto-words to a few specific events. I understand that they can be abused, as with features such as symbol chat. When used responsibly and cleverly, it's a pretty nifty feature.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

When autowords and overlays cover my maps when I'm trying to use them thats when I don't like them. It's not as bad as I thought it would get after they posted that guide for them. I rather have voice chat w/ range sensative volume and a ignore feature.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance