Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Cool [Ship 2] Radiant Hunters (PSO2 Guild) Site Skin Redone!!!

Before I say anything, you all have to know we are on SHIP 2.

UPDATE *06-30-2013*I want to mention that the team chat isn't family friendly at times. Also if you get distracted by team chat always popping up in bubbles, I found out about this:

A display setting for chat bubbles will be has been added to options, allowing user to switch between “Show all chat bubbles”, “Show only the chat bubbles of players in the same area” or “Don’t show any chat bubbles”
    UPDATE *06/24/2013*

Lead has been passed to me. I'm here during the summer and I'll be playing a bit. Feel free to join in if you'd like to play with us. We have around 25 members now, and the chat is bustling. Join in. I'm also around level 37. The team is a mix of lower levels and higher levels so you should have some options.

Keep in mind there is a member limit. It's 100 members. You can only register as one character to save space for other people who want to play. You can play with the guild as either, you'll just need to make sure you have your main on the guild list.

Back for summer and Member List Clean up + Recruiting
    Hey, Ranmaru here. I'm introducing to you all the group of Radiant Hunters for Phantasy Star Online 2. This guild is for people who want to meet up with people, to play PSO2. It doesn't matter what your playstyle is, you'll find a friend that will be good to ya. Relaxed, or hardcore. Doing missions all day long, or doing missions and taking breaks to feed your mag. (Codeword for AFK) Basically, you are here because you:

1) Want to play PSO2 with people, not by yourself (Don't lie to yourself, you know you do, just as I do, we are social creatures you see)
    2) Will want to find a place to hang out with others that share the same common interests and goals

So. If someone doesn't share your exact interests and goals, don't just leave. Continue to mingle, and you'll find a good party to play with forever and ever. Till the end of time. That's why this guild is here, for you.

Requirements:

• Be active. If you are going to be away for a while, let me (us) know.
    • Speak English. (At least enough to be understood and have conversation)
    • Keep it civil. No Monkey bullshit. (Like spamming /toge even when told to stop)
    • Partying? Yes. Dancing? Yes. Missions? Yes. Killing Monkeys? Yes. Mag feeding? Yes. Afk? Yes. Monkey Bullshit? NO YOU APE *Throws banana* (Reward? I THINK NOT)
    • Be on Ship 2.
    • Low levels are welcome to join. Don't whine when you can't find someone to help you, sometimes people are too busy or have put alot of effort and are tired. Sometimes the extra effort has to come from yourself, once you know that, there shouldn't be a problem and before the end of the day, you won't be low level anymore. Otherwise I and others will help when we can. :] (The one time I am too busy to help may actually be when I'm doing my own missions, so you see even I must pull extra extra effort to help myself )

So there. Are you the type [IE: Introverted] to just melt in your own shadow while others talk over you since they are so loud? Well I think this is your opportunity to be social in your own way. You may want to avoid confrontation but you totally won't want to be alone, right? Take a small step I guess. Obv if you are extroverted you won't have any problems getting friends. Just get the fuck in here. You'll know what to do.

Application (I won't be listing it on this post now, but still want you to post this in thread):

Board User Name: Sega ID or Character Name (Which ever one you want to be added)
    Level:
    Intro:
    What you aim to achieve with this team:
    Time/peak:
    This will help others get in touch with you if they would like. Gender? Who cares. This ain't no dating service. If you meet someone who you think is a guy/girl, and you click, be careful. Don't just date someone without even knowing FO REEL what their gender is. That's all I can do from there. Yet, this isn't for people to find dates. This is for finding friends to play with and chillax with. If and then you click, it's your ball court. People don't have to give out their genders tho. That's my point. It's more of a "You can ask, but they don't have to tell" kind of thing. Also, don't get all lovey dovey on us. Sure you can a lil but this is A HUNTERS GUILD. NOT A LOVERS LOUNGE. So get to playing and don't make the atmosphere awkward for others. *cough*

------------------------

Member list: (I will update this with the members once I get their info and such.)

Ranmaru
    Nami (Manager)
    Courina (Manager)
    Sgt Naaman (Manager)
    Fourtwo (Manager)
    Delrita
    Senrys

New members:

Kyle
    Christian
    Alice
    Why so Kuderee
    Darkslayer
    GreeNCast
    Ryuu
    Jake
    Pepsi
    Fate
    Mech
    Sigma
    Light
    Kadash
    Ryuuguu (Nyago)
    CrimZon
    RoguemayCray
    drewgans
    Yukiie
    Jin
    Zetzu
    Zorbulon
    Rikka
    Nyx
    Xeperia
    qfortyfive
    Graves
    Aki Sora
    Tsulima81
    Saziel

Returning Members:

Kass
    Elterntail

That's who I remember seeing just today. I'll update with the other stuff later.

CURRENTLY WE HAVE: 39 members and counting. We are on Ship 2

LINKS:============================================ ========================================

Radiant Hunters Blog. Check this for updates, history, why I chose the name, etc
    Radiant Hunters Group Page
    Bumped Guides for PSO2 for you recent PSO2 players

Radiant Hunters Website
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: To alert others of new site theme.

God I can tell im tired e- e
    I thought this was a post about Radiant Historia for a second.. even though its in the player matchup section.

Anyway, I'd love to join!
    I couldnt seem to find a descent party in OB like i could in CB. Everyone seemed to be set on just completing missions instead of doing that AND socializing..
    I dont see the point in an mmo if you dont want to socialize :/

As of right now though, im in the middle of Persona 3 Fes so I'll let you know when I can join. I dont want to join right now and not be active xD

Hahaha sleep! xP

And yes, that is fine. Just let me know. Also add me in game and play with me and get to know us (I mean when you are done with your Persona 3 Phase; my senses indicate if you tried playing PSo2 you might forget about it xD [I forgot about LoL, and consider I planned spending $50 for the bundle])

This sound profitable.

Ly/Ly
    23 and counting
    I prefer to do constant runs above all else, as it counteracts the terrible drop luck I have. When not doing so I spend time trying to run a profitable shop. I'm not one to join in with mass dancing, unless my buddy Nagasei is on.
    I play on blocks 1-3, 20-22, and 50.
    I can be found between the hours of 4pm and midnight, EST
    PSO2; Ly, Focast.

Alrighty, added you to the list. Please feel free to join the group if possible. (It's in the links) : D I'll add you to the guild once I see you online.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Hideyasu: Hideyasu
    Level: 23
    I'm usually doing missions since I'm trying to stray away from being poor. I'm open to help anyone.

Blocks 20-23

I'm usually on from about 1pm ~ 12am more or less. PST
    PSO2
    Hideyasu - Radiant Hunters (Ship 2)

Alright cool. I'll add you to the guild and friends once the game is up.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

User Name: Vintasticvin/ Arbiter
    Level: Lv 9 Force
    Playstyle: Casting spells with cards
    Block (or blocks you go through): Block 20 aka Party Central, The Lotus, and The Hell Hole of thr ARKS Colony
    Time/peak: weekdays 6:00pm- 11pm/1am, Weekend At any given time

UNOFFICIAL MEMBER

Alright son, noted. You are welcome to hang around bro. : P

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Squee and to believe we used to be at each other's throats xD