Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Good idea. I'll figure out a way to get votes from all the members so far.

Haha I know you do man. But he's right, it'll help the guild be able to play with each other with less lag.

I am fine with visiting blocks 20-23 tho. Fun chilling there.

Although currently our 'home-block' will be floating for now. We still need to decide this as a group, so you might see our guild playing in blocks 20-23. Or might not, because at times those blocks can be near full or full, meaning we'd have to move to another block anyways. xD
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Excellent! I expect good things from this group. We also need to have a talk with the other group members we met online and try to get them to "set up base here" a.k.a. make an account on PSO-World, so they can better keep up with the forums side of things.

Will do. I will try to get them acquainted with this forum and group.

User Name: Sega ID: Linlana Ship 2 Ramarl: リンラナ
    Level: 17
    Playstyle: Weak bullet, sniping, shotgun to the face
    Block (or blocks you go through): 20-23
    Time/peak: Varies greatly depending on class schedule/naps/sleep cycle. Usually on for 8+ hours a day.

I like the sound of your guild. Um let's see about me... long time PSO/PSU player, ever since dreamcast. I love games like Radiant Historia and Persona as well. I'm fine with playing solo and I have 1 other friend I play with consistently, we met back on PSO dreamcast. None of my other friends will play until English client, so I figure I might as well push myself to branch out and meet new people to keep the game interesting for myself. I'm pretty shy til I get to know people. I'm a 2nd semester Japanese student and part of my motivation for playing the game is to further immerse/teach myself more Japanese. I'm sure you can relate. Sorry my character's name is in katakana, I was trying to befriend Japanese players and talk with them. I hope it's not a problem. I probably plan to throw a lot of money at Sega and get an extra character slot or two because I want to support them on their bold move of making this game free. In case you don't read katakana, you can call me Rin, Lin, Lindsey, or Linpuff.

User Name: B Plus
    Character: Masta Platinum
    Level: 24
    Playstyle: Sword and partisan AoE on mobs but I go in fast and hard on the big enemies.
    Time/peak: Evening EST
    I would very much like to join. I will be starting my 4th semester of Japanese if that helps. I mostly played pso back on the dreamcast. I like to socialize but mostly I enjoy laying waste to monsters and grabbing that loot!
    Last edited by B Plus; Jul 3, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

Wow it's cool that the both of you are both in Japanese classes! I should enroll myself in one as well, because it would be very interesting.

Lin Puff, it's alright that your name is in Katakana. It's a good thing people can add your Sega ID as well if they had trouble adding ya. : ]

I also intend to throw money at Sega.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MESETA. : 3 (Or Arcs Cash)

Added you both. : P

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

B and Rin can be seen as valuable members since they can translate the mystical runes for us

私の日本語が下手ですでもがんばります(^O^)/
    Last edited by B Plus; Jul 3, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Interesting. Btw what do you usually use to type Katakan/Hiregana? : 3

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

O.o I wonder what he said and the rest of us are just as valuable to the team as they are