Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, what address are you putting in your account for buying AC?

I'm just curious about this because I have no idea what to do myself. I was thinking about looking in Google Maps some random japanese address lost in the country, put a common name like Takeshi Tanaka and get over with it, but not really sure if that's a good idea, lol.

I've seen people thinking about using SoJ address for it, which I find funny, but I don't know if they'll fall for that.
    Last edited by Darki; Jul 2, 2012 at 03:37 PM.

That might be a better idea then using SoJ's address, but I'm not too paranoid about which address to use. I'll probably end up doing what you're doing - you shouldn't need a japanese sounding name, just go to google translate, type in your name and use the kana it gives you. It's not like its against their ToS if you aren't actually Japanese, I know plenty of non-Japanese people living in Japan.

Some other address ideas? How about Nintendo/Sony HQ? That would also be funny :]

Wouldn't it be possible to ask support about that? I'd do so myself, but I'm afraid my Japanese sucks and I want to spare them from reading some machine translation.

sega of japan HQ.

even in PSU I think alot of people just used the example name and address and phone number

I used the address of a random KFC in Tokyo.

I am curious about this as well, because the possibility of buying cash exists for me. I just want a skill reset (or expansion), though.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    I used the address of a random KFC in Tokyo.
    Actually that's a good one. Might look for a McDonald's or something too. xD

The problem is that I'm not too sure of how to write the address in the page...

#1. Asking support, even if they understand you, will tell not to use a fake address as that is what they are obligated to do.

#2. I think using SEGA HQ is good simply for the fact that if there is some sort of prize thing they do they'll be able to see that it is most likely a foreigner and select someone else, instead of wasting everyones' time sending the thing out and also ensures someone who cares about the product will get the prize rather than it ending up as a mascot at a local fast food place ^.^ Kentucky Fried Rappy!

Well, I actually ended using SoJ address. So what else now? I suppose the part where we put the billing information is not up yet?

If I could figure out the formatting, I'd go Blues Brothers and give them the address for Tokyo Stadium.