Hey there,

I've noticed so many people asking for a new english patch for PSO2, but no one seems to have suggested the concept of raising some funding for the guy making this patch?

I mean, no one can work for free in this day and age, and it's gonna take a lot of this guys personal time to create a patch for us all, and we're just expecting that for free? Shouldn't we try and give him some incentive so he actually wants to make us this patch?

I was proposing a small fund raising project, just to see how much could be potentially raised by the community by creating a minisite with the basic functionality for people to 'pledge' money to the cause (Without any cash being taken until the end) to see how much could be raised, and then this can be shown to the patch developer so he has a larger desire to produce this patch, and may put more time into it. I know money isn't everything, but it does get people working.

What's the thoughts of the PSO community? I'm sure many of us could spare £1-10 for a game we all love?