Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Ah that link is updated right after my post, now they have evolution line.

- Lyra can evolve into Dorufinusu, Cygnus and Library.
    - Forunakusu can evolve into Cepheus, Tsukana and Kaerumu.
    - Repusu can evolve into Monokerosu, Carina, Orion.
    - Antoria can evolve into Crooks, Leo, Korubusu and Apse.

Quote Originally Posted by PannaCotta View Post
    Ah that link is updated right after my post, now they have evolution line.

- Lyra can evolve into Dorufinusu, Cygnus and Library.
    - Forunakusu can evolve into Cepheus, Tsukana and Kaerumu.
    - Repusu can evolve into Monokerosu, Carina, Orion.
    - Antoria can evolve into Crooks, Leo, Korubusu and Apse.
    Spoiler!

Phew good thing I seen that post before I posted this. Lol didnt see a picture of this guy till now.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jan 10, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."
    ///Credit to sig goes to MissMalice! Check her out! And thanks a ton!\\\

Poo. T_T I was really hoping to get Apse... but I've been raising a tech mag. :c Fail.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alena Zouryx View Post
    Poo. T_T I was really hoping to get Apse... but I've been raising a tech mag. :c Fail.
    I'm not sure about this. We need more player who get their MAGs to level 100 to proove this.

I guess I finally decided to go with a "Dolphinus" (ドルフィヌス ) even though I'm a Force, as I'll be switching to Hunter and if they release some sort of "Wartecher"-ish class I'm going for it (and being a newman I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to focus on melee output to balance things out).

My mag is currently level 40 (30 physical attack and 10 ability) but I was thinking that I might go for a couple physical defense points too. I have no clue on how would this affect the evolution, as the japanese page labels this one as "extreme attack"... My idea was to feed it mainly using melee weapons, leg units and monomates (to lower Ability), but I'm worried that it'll turn into something different.

So, Dolphinus users, care to share your mag stats? =)

I love you guys for posting this. O:

Now... If Cepheus is pure range, how does one get Caelum? It seems kinda Range/Force-designed to me, but I don't wanna chance it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    I guess I finally decided to go with a "Dolphinus" (ドルフィヌス ) even though I'm a Force, as I'll be switching to Hunter and if they release some sort of "Wartecher"-ish class I'm going for it (and being a newman I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to focus on melee output to balance things out).

My mag is currently level 40 (30 physical attack and 10 ability) but I was thinking that I might go for a couple physical defense points too. I have no clue on how would this affect the evolution, as the japanese page labels this one as "extreme attack"... My idea was to feed it mainly using melee weapons, leg units and monomates (to lower Ability), but I'm worried that it'll turn into something different.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    68 s-atk 32 ability. Dorufinusu mag (the one with 2 big arms and a small looking head. obviously a hunter type mag)

You now have a maximum of 5 slots, and a new trigger ability. It's the ability where you go invincible for a short period of time when you get photon blast.

So basically if your mag has a list full of abilities, it'll just gain that new invincibility one.
    This is Dolphinus. Maybe 50 Stike atk will do?

http://wikiwiki.asia/pso2/index.php?%A5%DE%A5%B0

Jump to 第三形態進化報告, there are Mag evolutions and what stat distributions they had when they evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post

From what I can tell it requires the striking stat to be highest... And that is supported by the data Gardios gave us... I think striking defense ability (my bad) needs to be second highest or something...

Quote Originally Posted by XionAsuka
    Now... If Cepheus is pure range, how does one get Caelum? It seems kinda Range/Force-designed to me, but I don't wanna chance it.
    There's no data yet on Caelum T^T But on the wiki this was stated about it...
    "法撃防御>打撃防御=射撃防御>技量"
    which means Tech defense > Melee defense = Range defense > Ability

o.O what do you make of that?
    Last edited by OpheliaInfinity; Jul 4, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    http://wikiwiki.asia/pso2/index.php?%A5%DE%A5%B0

Jump to 第三形態進化報告, there are Mag evolutions and what stat distributions they had when they evolved.
    From my understanding after I saw that link. The require for each types of MAG are...

- Dolphinus is high strike atk.
    - Cygnus is strike atk + skill equally.
    - Library is high def. (not sure which def, maybe overall def)
    - Cepheus is high shooting atk.
    - Tsukana is shooting atk + skill equally.
    - Monokerosu is high tech atk.
    - Carina is tech atk + skill equally.
    - Orion is high def. (maybe overall def)
    - Crooks is high skill.

And I want to know if I raise pure tech atk to be Repusu at level 30 and raise 70 level into skill after first evolution, will I get Carina?