Default unsheathed option for running?

I've read that PSO2 would have the option to sheath your weapon. By default after running a small amount, your character gains speed and then sheaths his/her weapon. I've seen players run at full speed while their weapon is still unsheathed and have been utilizing all the translation guides to try and figure out if its a simple key to press or a setting hidden somewhere in the options. Either way, im clueless and wondering how the heck do I run without unsheathing my weapon?
    Traps are our friends!

(except the ones that are stacked )

Quote Originally Posted by ipodmm15 View Post
    I've read that PSO2 would have the option to sheath your weapon. By default after running a small amount, your character gains speed and then sheaths his/her weapon. I've seen players run at full speed while their weapon is still unsheathed and have been utilizing all the translation guides to try and figure out if its a simple key to press or a setting hidden somewhere in the options. Either way, im clueless and wondering how the heck do I run without unsheathing my weapon?
    uh, perhaps you're talking about dash jump dash? that's actually ~10% faster than regular running at least (so long as you're not doing it with a sword.)

only thing i can think of. otherwise, lag is making other players seem like they're moving a the speed of light for you.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!