Default Can you transfer mags from one character to another?

I was wondering.
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

No, Mag is character locked

Aussie RAcast Battler

As someone who really enjoyed collecting, growing and giving away developed mags, I have to say this sucks.

We can't even wear mags that are a different colour to our clothing. :/ What about the fun of finding other people to evolve your mag for specific PBs, or equip a fresh mag to set its colour, or even just evolving a particular breed for fashion? I used to main a purple RAcast with a cyan Ribhava. He killed with flamboyance. Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    As someone who really enjoyed collecting, growing and giving away developed mags, I have to say this sucks.

We can't even wear mags that are a different colour to our clothing. :/ What about the fun of finding other people to evolve your mag for specific PBs, or equip a fresh mag to set its colour, or even just evolving a particular breed for fashion? I used to main a purple RAcast with a cyan Ribhava. He killed with flamboyance. Not anymore.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't mags/partner machines, been character locked since PSU? I have only looked briefly at the portable games online, but that seems to be the case, so I'm not sure why you are surprised, especially since in terms of gameplay it prevents a level 1 character from having a max level mag

Aussie RAcast Battler

I don't know... I wasn't really into things other than PSO. But it doesn't remove powerlevelling, it only means a player has to grow the mag themself. Not really seeing the problem with powerlevelling for maybe 40 levels, since that was all the difference it made; that freedom was a good thing in a way that item duping wasn't. Better imo than the current system of being forbidden from doing quests that your un-power-levelled self is already strong enough for only to ensure the experienced players are just as tied down as the new players.
    Last edited by Defend; Jul 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I don't know... I wasn't really into things other than PSO. But it doesn't prevent anyone from powerlevelling, it only prevents people from using someone else's completed mag. Even when that someone else is you.
    Having a high level mag also allowed you to learn high level spells earlier than intended. Yes, you can still powerlevel, but the result is that more than likely your mag will be inadequate as a result

Aussie RAcast Battler

Adequate for powerlevelling but inadequate?

Powerleveling is all about speed correct? I would imagine that your mag would be a lower level than someone that didn't powerlevel since your goal is to rush to 40 as fast as possible.

Aussie RAcast Battler

No we're imagining that the mag is already maxed.

Thanks for answering my question.
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31