Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Client Order Glitches

Obviously, the OB is set up different than the CBT was, so, how does one go about progressing past the Forest? Koffie seems to no longer hold the keys to doing so.

EDIT: It's been discovered that the client orders in PSO2 are horribly broken for some people. Some never show up, and others are glitched and unable to be completed.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 22, 2012 at 03:02 AM.

Coffee still holds the keys. After completing all of the base quests, even if you have not yet really worked on the matterboard (could be wrong, you might need to do the first 2 on the board), she should give you a quest. This quest has you run the 2nd through 4th missions again. Once complete, you will unlock free forest. She should then give you another quest, to complete free forest in 15 minutes or less, which will unlock volcano.

Does 'Base Quest' include the story? because I've done all the Forest runs. Multiple times.

dont forget to complete the forest free mission to the forest she will contact you after you do that. along with what Itsuki said. also just to make sure id do the first two story missions i had about 6 done when i got the free mission so its hard to say if u need them or not.
    Last edited by goldwing; Jun 21, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

To get to the caves, step by step, from the beginning:

- Complete the Za Oodan mission (mission 1) to unlock the Fongolf mission (mission 2)
    - Complete the Fongolf mission to unlock the Dagan Extermination mission (mission 3)
    - Complete the Dagan Extermination mission to unlock the Nav Rappy mission (mission 4)

- After completing those three, Koffie gives you a quest to unlock the Free Field mission. You have to complete the Dagan Extermination and Nav Rappy capture missions, in less than 10 minutes, with an S-Rank clear. You also need to collect two items that are a fairly rare drop. There's no real easy way to get them other than playing the first four missions over and over again.

- Once that quest is complete, the Free Field mission unlocks. Complete it once.
    - Koffie will have another quest for you. You have to S-Rank clear the Free Field mission in under 15 minutes. That quest unlocks the Amduski (Caves) missions.

The thing is, i've done the Forest free field. I've done everything, and Koffie never gave me another Client Order. She's been out since I did the first two. So, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if she's just bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    To get to the caves, step by step, from the beginning:

- Complete the Za Oodan mission (mission 1) to unlock the Fongolf mission (mission 2)
    - Complete the Fongolf mission to unlock the Dagan Extermination mission (mission 3)
    - Complete the Dagan Extermination mission to unlock the Nav Rappy mission (mission 4)

- After completing those three, Koffie gives you a quest to unlock the Free Field mission. You have to complete the Dagan Extermination and Nav Rappy capture missions, in less than 10 minutes, with an S-Rank clear. You also need to collect two items that are a fairly rare drop. There's no real easy way to get them other than playing the first four missions over and over again.

- Once that quest is complete, the Free Field mission unlocks. Complete it once.
    - Koffie will have another quest for you. You have to S-Rank clear the Free Field mission in under 15 minutes. That quest unlocks the Amduski (Caves) missions.
    Oh its under 10 min now?

Yes, 10min.

Which is absolutely terrible because my loading times are like 2min already...

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Yes, 10min.

Which is absolutely terrible because my loading times are like 2min already...
    Thanks no wonder it wasnt working

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    The thing is, i've done the Forest free field. I've done everything, and Koffie never gave me another Client Order. She's been out since I did the first two. So, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, or if she's just bugged.
    Are you above lvl 5? (or maybe its 7)
    Did you S-rank the forest exploration mission?