Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ruka~ View Post
    Then you should stay far away from PSP2 US/EU, everyone on there is a hacker now(Or so it seems, and probably helped contribute to why infinity was never released outside Japan). But that's another story. I think that online hacking in mmo's and such can have terrible effects on the community. And knowing broomop, he is a ticking time bomb waiting to drop the moon on pso2.

You have met a terrible fate haven't you...?
    Can't we just start over from the first day?

lookin to score me some HACKS

any of you fellas know where i can get some HACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    lookin to score me some HACKS

any of you fellas know where i can get some HACKS
    Sure. Just ask Helba. She will tell you all you need to know about the .hackSSSSSSS.

Sure. Just ask Helba. She will tell you all you need to know about the .hackSSSSSSS.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I came accross a guy who said he was hacking the game. At first I didn't believe him until I looked on my radar map and saw he was running around in incredible speeds. When I did manage to be near where he was he killed everything with one shot. Most of the time when I try to get into a party its when they have those emergency events on the city map. He got to the boss so fast he was said "hurry" and when I teleported into Dark Ragne I saw him fire maybe 2 or 3 shots and he was died. I didn't have a chance to get off any shots because they were on the other side of the dome. When we got back to the camp ship there were hovering characters all along the walls and I said "WTF" and got out of there. I wish had took a screenshot of all the characters floating along the camp ship walls but I was so out of there because I couldn't believe how much this dude could do to the game.

Like I said I didn't get to take any screenshots but I seen somewhere else that logs are kept user-side like in Blue Burst. We didn't talk much because we weren't there long enough to talk but this is from my chat log. I took the times, character names and player ID numbers out (mostly to protect me from him incase he reads this). This took place in only about 10 minutes and 5 of it was on the camp ship.

Me hi
    Him hi
    Him i hack
    Him so if you dont like it you can leave
    Him ok im at the boss warp (only 6 minutes had elapsed between the last message on the camp ship)
    Him hurry
    Him there we go (He just killed Dark Ragne)
    Me WTF
    Him lol
    Me thanx have a good one
    Last edited by moorebounce; Jul 5, 2012 at 02:44 AM.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

depends. I really don't mind people hacking as long at it doesn't screw up the entire game like pso or psu. A lot of japanese players hack too, but they pretty much do it in closed rooms and don't talk about it much. B R O O M O P could learn a little more subtlety that making a room with his name written like that.

hacking PSO has been tradition, to think it wasnt gonna happen is naive.
    you can check out broomops god mode video on his youtube ffs.

if randomization is controlled by the client, then yeah things will be messy.

If you feel you would like to report a hacker, with a video or such please go to;

https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/...ode=wickeduser

and log in with your SEGA ID and fill out IN JAPANESE, google translate is not the best please remember.

ive hacked games,never online games though since i'm aware that it ruins it for everyone.

did a bunch of mods on psobb "changed skins" so it dosent hurt anyone.

anyway, like with psu broomop will probably have his fill and get bored of it. he just wants to prove that he can do it. that's what most hackers want to do. in games anyway.

also saw him over ship 2, he was acting a bit irritated for some reason.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

You have met a terrible fate haven't you...?
    I'm glad one other person in here got that reference

This broompoop guy. When in the PSO days, I believe he said his mission essentially was to hack these games in hope that the company hires him to do their security. Wonder if that's still his goal...
    He probably could do well for them to be fair, but the way hes done it is all wrong.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

If no one knows a JP e-mail to send it to, Edward might know where to forward it to if you were to send him the video.