Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by KusaTheFonewearl View Post
    my team was blowing this off, this is serious shit, this is the same guy that FUGGIN' HI-JACKED sega's pso server! We're talking cyber terrorism here! His stupidass actions are gonna get us all an IP ban!! UGH!! WHY THE FK ISN'T THIS GUY DEAD OR BEHIND BARS YET!?!

*ragequit*::
    Because the wicked alway gets away even when proven guilty.

Pretty sure it wasn't "broomop" even i know how to do all that stuff like infinite jump and frozen hp and whatnot, fairly easy with a certain freeware program, and GameGuard is like swiss cheese+^_^+ i haven't ever done anything with online games (i don like zee ban-hammer) but offline games, well+^_^+ remember that thread about the FXAA injector? the same weakness in GameGuard and PSO2 that allows that allows these wallhackers to hack walls+^_^+ the important thing to remember is, the mojority of these hackers can't affect you or your account as 100s of rockets in a minute and walking through walls is strictly local client modding, nothing to do with the servers+^_^+

Well if hacking does become a problem, Sega should go the Rockstar way and just dump all the hackers into their own little pool. That way the hackers can hack and Sega and observe their exploits and use it to patch the game.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    Pretty sure it wasn't "broomop" even i know how to do all that stuff like infinite jump and frozen hp and whatnot, fairly easy with a certain freeware program, and GameGuard is like swiss cheese+^_^+ i haven't ever done anything with online games (i don like zee ban-hammer) but offline games, well+^_^+ remember that thread about the FXAA injector? the same weakness in GameGuard and PSO2 that allows that allows these wallhackers to hack walls+^_^+ the important thing to remember is, the mojority of these hackers can't affect you or your account as 100s of rockets in a minute and walking through walls is strictly local client modding, nothing to do with the servers+^_^+
    *Random FOcast hug*

Quote Originally Posted by KusaTheFonewearl View Post
    my team was blowing this off, this is serious shit, this is the same guy that FUGGIN' HI-JACKED sega's pso server! We're talking cyber terrorism here! His stupidass actions are gonna get us all an IP ban!! UGH!! WHY THE FK ISN'T THIS GUY DEAD OR BEHIND BARS YET!?!

*ragequit*::
    The only case I know of someone going to jail when it comes to video games and hacking was when that one fellow stole Half Life 2 from Valve's Servers before it was released. They caught him by pretending to offer him a job at Valve, but instead of sending a welcome basket they sent the police.

My reply question & reply to all hackers...

Me: "When is the last time you got laid?"
    Them: "just a few seconds ago"
    Me: "HAH your hand must feel sad your a quicky, it also your hand doesn't count" rofl

or

Me: "when is the last time you talked to the opposite sex?"
    Them: "few seconds ago"
    Me: "your mother does not count"
    "Your lolicon pillow doesn't count"
    "Your pet doesn't count, p.s. bestiality is wrong rofl"

Honestly as long as it doesn't affect my gameplay I could care less how some pimple covered basement dwelling trolls spend their worthless lives.
    Last edited by Ryuujin13; Jul 5, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast

Their server should be smart enough to know if someone is doing something that normal players cannot, and just make a list for review so they can check if that account should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin13 View Post
    My reply question & reply to all hackers...

Me: "When is the last time you got laid?"
    Them: "just a few seconds ago"
    Me: "HAH your hand must feel sad your a quicky, it also your hand doesn't count" rofl

or

Me: "when is the last time you talked to the opposite sex?"
    Them: "few seconds ago"
    Me: "your mother does not count"
    "Your lolicon pillow doesn't count"
    "Your pet doesn't count, p.s. bestiality is wrong rofl"
    I don't mind hackers really, its just malicious ones (more correctly called Crackers or Greifers depending) that purposely ruin everything for the sake of ruining everything.

Or probably the worst of the worst, a cracker with a greifer mentality. Good god, such a beast would surely spell the end of all mankind.

Not like it matters if people are hacking to one-shot-kill things, or using God Mode. Drops are still stupidly rare, so it's whatever. He'll be banned, anyways. So lulz. On that note, if he or others were to mess with the AC stuff, and get into that somehow, SEGA would unleash their super Samurai-Ninja-Gundams and bring down the wrath of Kahn upon their souls.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Not like it matters if people are hacking to one-shot-kill things, or using God Mode. Drops are still stupidly rare, so it's whatever. He'll be banned, anyways. So lulz. On that note, if he or others were to mess with the AC stuff, and get into that somehow, SEGA would unleash their super Samurai-Ninja-Gundams and bring down the wrath of Kahn upon their souls.

You mean this one? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quadocky View Post
    I don't mind hackers really, its just malicious ones (more correctly called Crackers or Greifers depending) that purposely ruin everything for the sake of ruining everything.

Or probably the worst of the worst, a cracker with a greifer mentality. Good god, such a beast would surely spell the end of all mankind.
    So I actually had to look up the word griefer. Never heard it before, but after reading the multiple definitions I found, I came to one conclusion for you, NEVER play a competitive multiplayer game (e.g. halo, bf3, COD, etc) with me and my friends lol.
    Last edited by Ryuujin13; Jul 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic73510_1.gif
    Character: Rhal, HUcast