Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    You have a point, but I'm very interested where this 1% mark is coming from. We're not the majority by a long shot, but I feel people are grossly underestimating how many English players there are.
    Pretty much. I remember someone in another thread of mine stated that we were just a, "blip" on the radar. Like I said in there, I'd say we are about a 1/10th of their playerbase right now. Certainly not a number to be overlooked anyway.

I admit I come to that number through inference. On ship 2, for example, we fill up at most 4 and a half blocks during our peak hours. Considering Japanese players managed to fill up all of them during OB, and that there are even MORE JP players now than there were then, and that Ship 2 has the largest concentration of English-speaking players out of all of them (there are some ships that don't have any EN players at all), I feel confident in saying that we are a very, very small portion of their player base at the moment.

Saying that we are 10% of the player base seems like a seriously gross overestimation.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I admit I come to that number through inference. On ship 2, for example, we fill up at most 4 and a half blocks during our peak hours. Considering Japanese players managed to fill up all of them during OB, and that there are even MORE JP players now than there were then, and that Ship 2 has the largest concentration of English-speaking players out of all of them (there are some ships that don't have any EN players at all), I feel confident in saying that we are a very, very small portion of their player base at the moment.

Saying that we are 10% of the player base seems like a seriously gross overestimation.
    Hmmm... I don't know. Let's say there are 500,000 players. You really don't think we'd even fill up 50,000 of those slots? It may seem like a big number, but it really isn't, especially for an online game. I'd say we have at least that many players though.

The game has only officially been out for two days and people are already hacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney9890 View Post
    The game has only officially been out for two days and people are already hacking?
    People have been hacking since closed beta...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    You have a point, but I'm very interested where this 1% mark is coming from. We're not the majority by a long shot, but I feel people are grossly underestimating how many English players there are.
    this

90% of the people i talk to about pso2 are like "eh doesn't have english, not playing"

also @whitney, yeah there have been hacks since closed beta. maybe even alpha, just nobody has proof of it.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I recall a video of Broomop hacking as early as the 2nd Alpha test. The moment he got on PSO2 he began hacking it.

Hopefully, Sega can fix the problem adequately...I'm not getting myself too worked up about any possible IP Ban. Just hope everything gets fixed.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    ^I swear to god if you get us IP blocked, I'm gonna lose it...

YOU KNOW THE JAPANESE HAVE IMPULSIVE IP BLOCKING TRIGGER FINGERS
    A lot of them do seem to, considering in a competitive game I played, when a foreigner won against their tourney champ, they simply locked out everyone.

But seriously Rock, cool it.