Thread: New Avatars...

Anyone else a little bit dissappointed in the appearance of the new avatars? It's really cool to see some new avaters around, but I think they could have put some more effort into making them look a bit better.

I got the worst. I dont even think it looks like Mome...still coo...

Man, people sure do like to complain.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Let's just have contests without prizes or anything special from now on. Everyone will participate and no winners will ever be declared. Sounds good to me.

J-3PO, you tend to be quite negative in everything. Anyhow, too bad you don't like them. Try fitting in a pic, and have it pso related, and title related and fit the the title in there, have be in the same theme as the other avatars with the owners always wanted, without using fanworks and only official ST illustrations and then have it not be too cool so that other users won't get jealous or complain. And sharkie if you don't like yours, I can just set it back to a normal avatar. In fact I can just set everyone to have on avatar or none at all.

Or we could just not have contests and events because in each one someone always complains.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-24 16:22 ]</font>

Oh that's a good way to inspire the staffers to work on the site even more and try to make users, who can never be happy, happy. Try to work a thankless, and payless job. And you know the people with the avatars actually like them? Some were specifically made with the winner's personality and likes in mind. And other people do like the avatars.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-03-24 16:27 ]</font>

On 2003-03-24 16:19, pixelate wrote:
    Let's just have contests without prizes or anything special from now on. Everyone will participate and no winners will ever be declared. Sounds good to me.
    Hey! That saves me and the staff and especially Lolita a whole lotta work! And cash since she won't need to be get anymore things to give out as prizes like the figures and CD's and the mangas and newer figures we have in store for upcoming contests. I say stop all the contests so we can keep everything for ourselves and the staff!

Shit, I third what Pixel and Salad said.

Atleast show respect for the work that is put into this forum for the users. All of the work is for you guys, and what do we ask in return? That you atleast appreciate what's done for you.

Hell, if you don't want your custom avatar, let us know and it can be taken away. It's so simple, really.
    Look, he did it again.