Default Possibility of a ship transfer option for PSO2 involving Arks cash?

So I'm sure many people were SOL on the first couple days of the open beta, and I'm sure many not necessarily 'regret' but would rather be on the more populated english ship, being ship 2.

Does anyone know if, because I've heard nothing of it, if it's possible to transfer characters using ARKS cash from one ship to another?

If not, would you think this could potentially be a good idea? Thoughts?

Thanks ^.^

not heard it, prolly will be implemented, makes sense.

No one forced you to pick those servers. It was all impatience at wanting to play. You just shouldn't have gotten attached to your character and should've remade the moment creation was back up if you wanted to get on a specific ship.

Maybe in time I can see them offering this, but not any time soon. Not when they still have to turn off character creation on servers and have the hassle of full blocks as it is.

I would suggest as soon as you have the chance making a character on the ship you want. If you don't want to delete said character then I would just make a whole new account. It's better to be safe then sorry.
    ~This message has been brought to you by Joh My God!~

If they wanted to fix the population issue on ship 1 through 5, they should make a campaign that makes sense
    giving people 1000 fun points and a promo rappy plate on ship 6 though 10 doesn't make sense. If no rappy plates are created on ship 1 through 5, that's already unfair
    Instead, just let people change their account from ship 1-5 to 6-10 and credit their account with free AC, until this limited time service is closed for enough AC being given out

A higher up mentioned ship transfers were a possibility, but only way down the line. Not sure who it was, but its a good hint that an AC option to transfer characters probably isn't coming soon. Ship 2 is locked out right now anyway, and your best option if you want to join us on Ship 2 is to wait out the lockout and re-roll.

If you're on Ship10, there might be a small migration of the English population cut out of Ship2 with this recent lockout. In the meantime, you're stuck on whatever ship you're on.
    Ship 2. Asra Licene - Braver. Yukiko - Bouncer
    I actually like Bouncer, you be quiet.