Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need help with download for PSO2

I had downloaded PSO2 for my PC, but it wont let me download off the website with my brother laptop. I was thinking if someone can send me copy of the download file of the game to me in my inbox. My brother is a Window 7 and have that 64-bit system.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19474

Sending a few gigs by email is not really an option. Btw. the stickies are there for a reason...

Check out bumped.org, I believe they have several mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by D.9 View Post
    Check out bumped.org, I believe they have several mirrors.
    I did follow the guide, and I still wont let me download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19474

Sending a few gigs by email is not really an option. Btw. the stickies are there for a reason...
    Okay thanks for your information ,but still doesn't help.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: merge

Seems like the daily limits of downloads have been reached for the google docs downloads. You can only try using the official sega downloader or checking back again for the google links. The google links work again after 24 hours, but there is not telling when exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    Seems like the daily limits of downloads have been reached for the google docs downloads. You can only try using the official sega downloader or checking back again for the google links. The google links work again after 24 hours, but there is not telling when exactly.
    I tried Google chrome, Firefox ect. Still wont let me download it.

what hes saying is the server that the download is from has a daily limit of how many downloads can happen so you will have to wait till it resets 24 hours usually in order to download it regardless of web browser you can try downloading it from the official site though or transfer the download file from your pc on to a flash drive to get it to his laptop
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfalz16 View Post
    what hes saying is the server that the download is from has a daily limit of how many downloads can happen so you will have to wait till it resets 24 hours usually in order to download it regardless of web browser you can try downloading it from the official site though or transfer the download file from your pc on to a flash drive to get it to his laptop
    Well I tried downloading it from the website and wont let me, I don't have a flash drive that over 8gb. Well it seem the only way is to go back home and send it to myself(Take about 3days) . I don't know why nobody can send me a copy of the game file.
    Last edited by shachao; Jul 7, 2012 at 01:22 PM.

Question PSo2 Download

This may be a stupid question but I cant figure out where to download PS02 and make a account