Page 1 of 51 123411 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 for NA/Europe in Early 2013

Just check the front page. But I'm not gonna hop in unless I can swap my character back 'n forth from the JP servers. Or unless they're shared servers, which I highly doubt.

Time to stop whining, folks, here's what (most of you) you wanted.

-Wayu
    Last edited by Wayu; Jul 9, 2012 at 01:03 AM.

I'd just stay on JP servers if they were separate, what's the point of building up my char all the way to that point? I mean by then who knows what the level cap would be... and how pointless it would be to start over again.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

*insert fanfare here*

Welp, now we have files we can hot swap for those english files... I mean, not that I would ever .dat swap like in FFXI. I mean, wait, this is good news I think.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

That's a long wait, and I'm very weary after PSU. I'm not moving unless Sega IP blocks us.

Spring 2013?

Ahahahahahahaha.

I'm happy that it's going to be released here and Europe. I just hope that SEGA has the smarts to make it available every damn where they can, including Steam, to garner the biggest population they can possibly get. I also hope that they can somehow make sure that this version ends up with everything the Japanese version will have, but given their track record, I can't hold my breath on that one.

I've basically already decided to stick with the Japanese version as my main. I already feel too invested and honestly....I know the support and updates will be there. The language barrier isn't much of a problem as my Japanese is strong enough to make it through most everything the game can throw at me.

Great news, though. We all knew it was coming, and at least we have a release window.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

If it's almost a year away, do people still think the servers will be "jointed" together? Nope, looks like it's gonna be another bend-over-and-take-the-subpar-service SoA mess, just like PSU was.

No thanks! JP all the way.

I'm glad it's getting a localized release. Hopefully the servers will be global. It'll be nice to play it in English.

yeah, i'll be sticking with JP sega. and if there's an ip block and no option for a character transfer, well

i guess my heart will be broken.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    Spring 2013?

Ahahahahahahaha.
    This is even after the re-launch of FFXIV in January of 2013 with the PS3 edition.

And as Olaf said, this reeks of foul play and I'm more than likely not going to touch it. Unless we get IP banned off the JP server.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.