Arrow Questions Pls Help!! (Mags,Skills,Etc..)

Hello,

First off huge thank you to anyone who has contributed to this website its been a HUGE help through everything. Second let me apologize is these questions have been answered... Ive been thru pages and pages of this forum and cannot find these specific answers.. Thanks in Advance..

1. If I want to wear some of the more rare high end armors. My stats arnt high enough, I understand leveling will progress this, However Which stat if any can i pump on a Mag to give me earlier access to these armor requirements?

2. I got both grants spells from Maloo, One is level 1 the other is level 5, To keep progressing these in level do I just continue to get S ranks with Maloo? Or is their something im missing?

3. Does anyone have any more details on the Items which speed up the mag feeding process? (the item icon looks like a Atom). I know roughly the translations for them. But what exactly do they do?? Make each item fed worth more progression? Add or advance previous learned skills? Anything really?

4. I recently got a new mission. Its in its own category, The area looks like the forest but the monsters are the ones from the Tundra, When i try to start the quest on Normal or Hard, I enter the room. Approach the yellow Barrier, a Countdown 3, 2, 1, i hop in the portal. and it just loads me back into the room with a yellow message and I cant do anything else? Im well past the Minimum level requirement. Im unsure what im doing wrong. Im assuming these are the time attack missions (because of the countdown..) But im stuck and it wont let me advance.

5. Is their any website or post or anything that has the Character Titles Translated??? I have a TON of them unlock... but no idea what any of em say.

Again thank you to anyone with information on these topics, again i apologize if they are burried away in other posts and I missed them... Thanks

PSO 2 JP
    Stegodon
    32 - Hunter
    21 - Force
    4 - Ranger
    Last edited by Stegodon; Jul 10, 2012 at 08:02 AM.

I can only answer numbers 1 and 4.

1. Units (other than Sub Units) require one of the 3 defense stats in order to be equipped. However, you won't be able to equip certain units without heavily investing into a defense stat that it requires. Since tanking isn't a very popular (or effective, for that matter) strategy in this game, it's probably not worth trying to get that armor at all.

4. It's a Time Attack quest. I'm not sure if you a party of 2 people is enough or you need a full 4-man party, but it can't be played alone.

Thank You!! heh now just searching for answers for the others haha

1. from what i can tell, each armor has a stat requirement, and you can check the gear itself to see. when the server is back up i will take a screencap to show where. normally it is a def type attribute.
    Last edited by xhrit; Jul 10, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

2. You have to farm harder levels or buy them from MyShop's. Marlu does not give you more than one of each Technic that she gives you.

5. Try this website: http://strongtomorrow.tk/wiki/Transl...nline_2#Titles