Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    Sorry, but.. they moved the NPCs a bit, and THIS is how mad you get?

This is annoying, yes, but it's not a terrible disaster. It could be far, far worse than a few NPCs getting moved around.
    They moved the NPCs to areas where we could not reach them and begin missions or perform client orders.

This complacency with the hackers' actions is just infuriating. People like you are just as bad as the hackers and make every game you play worse for it.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: remove flame

This is annoying, yes, but it's not a terrible disaster. It could be far, far worse than a few NPCs getting moved around.
    The game has been officially out for about a week now and this is already happening. Now... imagine a month from now. Two months. Three. A year from now. This might be fixed the very next time Gameguard is updated and we may never, ever see hackers or script kiddies again. On that same coin, it might not fix it.

If this gets out, god forbid, onto a review site acclaimed around the world, it will be very, very bad and could jeopardize a North American / European release. All because of a very small group in an already small group of English players trying to enjoy a game they waited so very long for.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I'm sorry but the NPC's are server side. When you buy Arks Cash SEGA can hold your credit card info on file if you want them to. If their servers are getting hacked in anyway what-so-ever (NPC's or anything) then the security issues HAVE to be of a concern unless you are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    More from Twitter.
    At least SEGA are taking this more serious than ScottyMango

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

LOL man.. the positions are being changed client side, don't think your credit card info will be stolen just because of this.

this whole topic is so fun

They banned 75 people from June to July... does ANYBODY know if 0x90 was one of them~?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    People like you are just as bad as the hackers and make every game you play worse for it. Do us all a favor and fuck off.
    Yes, I get it, you're mad. But how on earth is complacency equal to the actual act of hacking?

That's just silly. Please, relax.

And guys, when it comes to hackers like this, I don't think banning really means anything. They can easily come right on back.

Yes, I get it, you're mad. But how on earth is complacency equal to the actual act of hacking?

Don't worry. You're the correct and actually rational one who is not being fueled by anger

And guys, when it comes to hackers like this, I don't think banning really means anything. They can easily come right on back.
    Not to ship 2! It's currently locked, as I last recall...

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    LOL man.. the positions are being changed client side
    Sure but the server sends the positions.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    Sure but the server sends the positions.
    No, you do not know how it works at all, sorry. It is being edited client side and the server is believing that since it was edited on their clients that the NPCs are supposed to be there. Once it is edited all it does is send out a packet to tell the server to move them there. There is no real hacking or anything involved