Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 - English Speaking Community TEAM/GUILD on Ship 6

Hi! My name's Loire on here. I go by Ouran on the Ship. I have hosted a "team" aka Guild on Ship 6 for the time being. The goal of the team is to make easier access for English speakers to meetup with eachother and level grind our way up to those rares and new areas! We also answer many questions and are interactive with others. We are social, kind, and anything you could really ask for in a community team.

REQUIREMENTS:

* You must understand/know how to communicate in English
    * You must be a fairly active player
    * You DO NOT have to know much about the game to join, we are here to help with any questions and concerns
    * You DO NOT have to be a certain level requirement

If anyone would be interested in joining, please message me. So far, there are 26 interactive members in the team. I will stop at 64 members for now.

I hope to see some of you soon!

- Loire aka Ouran

EDIT: Currently, we are trying to get everyone in the team to level 15 to play the desert areas. Once we get at least 12 people in there, we will start multi-party grinding!
    Last edited by Loire; Jul 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

Been changing ship 2 times already due to loneliness(ship 1 and ship 4, full of Japanese "orz), and just changed ship an hour ago during this post was written,so i know my way around a bit, and im right back at level 1, so i may take some time to level up again.

ID: Metheos
    Character Name 1: ルナ
    Ship: Obviously Ship 6
    Block: Vary, depending on how many people are there on each block

Need to know on what block you play

Interested in joining.
    Though not really sure how.

Hi! I'm interested in joining but I have a question.

1.) How the heck do I get in the game? This is my first time dealing with playing a foreign game and I have no idea how to even get to the login screen

hello I would like to join it would be nice haveing gamers I can understand in game
    ID: plekilla7
    Character Name: Driikale
    Ship:6 well soon actually
    I look forword to our space monster hunter andventures ha ha

I would like to join I dont have an in-game name yet because im still downloading the game now.

that is if you would have me.

I apologize for the lack of coverage.. but we just recently relocated and established a home block. We usually group up in block 30, sometimes we reach out to other blocks depending on what everyone in the team needs done. Most likely you will find us in 30 though.

Also If you are interested in joining you must be active and social in the team to an extent. Nothing crazy, we just don't want to fill up our open spots with players that aren't willing to progress with us when someone who really wants to learn and progress is denied the opportunity.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me and we can set up a time to meet. My in game name is "FineWine" so if you ever see me don't be afraid to say hi. :P
    Last edited by FineWine; Jul 22, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Hello. I am currently in the process of downloading the game and would like to join this clan. I will make my character on ship 6 just for this clan but would like to know how we are going to communicate. I have skype and vent and am willing to download any other form of chat.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosrt9 View Post
    Hello. I am currently in the process of downloading the game and would like to join this clan. I will make my character on ship 6 just for this clan but would like to know how we are going to communicate. I have skype and vent and am willing to download any other form of chat.
    Hey there carlosrt9. A lot of out players often get skype calls together and we all just kinda hang out and socialize over it while we play. Other then that we just use the in game team chat. "Like a guild only chat for any other game."