Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

After the success of PSO, the expectations were so unrealistically high, nothing would have satisfied. I get where you're coming from though. PSU was trying something a little different, and while it didn't do as well...not least due to the outrageous expectations of many, it became the unfortunate scapegoat.

Kinda like Diablo 3 I guess. Not that it's a bad game per se. Just, not quite living up to the expectations of those who ate, drank, breathed, and lived D2.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I was referring to the other topic where certain people were 'refusing' to believe that Edward had any idea what he was talking about (since he had already pseudo-confirmed separate servers himself), and I kept saying that he actually did. Whether or not you read it, or care at all, is of no consequence to me, bucko.
    My point was whether you were right or wrong about anything on this or any topic isn't of consequence to anyone else, bucko. Bragging about it just makes you look silly, and attracts jerks like me into telling you such.

And you can play the haughty "I don't care" card as much as you like, but we're still having a conversation about you seeking validation for an opinion you had, aren't we.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiseson View Post
    I thought of him.
    That's a lie, even if it isn't, and I'll pointlessly argue so until nothing makes sense anymore.

Probably sticking to PSO2 JP. If the US / EU side is all good like the JP side, then I might switch. However I'm not sure if I will. I would like to have the ENGLISH support that I can actually speak to, and the ENGLISH playerbase, but if the game is handled like crap I'm not going to bother.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

I want to know though. Why exactly has SoA been lazy in the past? Is there a chance they might try to shape up? (Seeing as how PSO2 is awesome, would they really want to mess that up? )

I'm keeping my main account on the JP servers, and making an alternate account on the NA servers to play with friends who only play on there.

Too bad about about the global servers, but it makes sense, most online games nowadays keep the regions separated =/ . I'll probably play on both servers, but mostly JP.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Probably sticking to PSO2 JP. If the US / EU side is all good like the JP side, then I might switch. However I'm not sure if I will. I would like to have the ENGLISH support that I can actually speak to, and the ENGLISH playerbase, but if the game is handled like crap I'm not going to bother.
    I have serious doubts about NA/EU version being even close to good. Sega will most likely find another, cheaper way to encourage people to try out other versions, like an IP ban.

It all comes down to the updates. Whether this time around, they'll be on the ball and keep pace with the JP content, or be months behind and players drop out of boredom and disappointment.

If I may so draw a not-so-relevant comparison, the pace of Spiral Knights' updates is encouraging. Not quite the same, but a good thing to hope for in PSO2 NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    That's a lie, even if it isn't, and I'll pointlessly argue so until nothing makes sense anymore.
    how many times have i felt like this

i love everything 1000 in to sun euphoric dancing

can u keep up

on topic

"due to laws of each country, censorship issues, etc." it makes me wonder if they're going to keep the boob slider. this also makes me think some outfits in the jp version won't end up coming to the us versions for really stupid reasons. i'm definitely staying in the jp server. i've already clocked 200+ hours anyway. if they IP ban US when US gets it's own regional service i'll quit pso2 and be super sad about life. i feel like they may. but the fact that they're both the same company is encouraging. if they were different companies hosting pso2 then i'd be absolutely positive about an IP ban to keep income generation separate. (cherry credits SEA dragon nest vs nexon america dragon nest vs JP hangame dragon nest)

however luckily, sega of american is still connected to sega of japan.
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jul 13, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    My point was whether you were right or wrong about anything on this or any topic isn't of consequence to anyone else, bucko. Bragging about it just makes you look silly, and attracts jerks like me into telling you such.

And you can play the haughty "I don't care" card as much as you like, but we're still having a conversation about you seeking validation for an opinion you had, aren't we.
    "Jerks like you", huh? You don't even come close to what I constitute as a "jerk." You're just some guy trying to pick a cheap fight, is all. I notice you do that a lot, too.

Just saying. That's all.

EDIT: Oh, and I really don't care about you or anything you say. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    how many times have i felt like this

i love everything 1000 in to sun euphoric dancing

can u keep up
    Flame me hard if you lose my breath.