Default How to reliably get PSE Burst?

Are the mechanics for PSE burst documented anywhere? Do people generally have a good idea of how it works?

I've noticed that when there's a PSE Burst (and Cross Burst) that I get tons and tons of exp. So much that it makes normal gameplay for exp seem kind of pointless -- if there's a way to trigger PSE Burst semi-reliably, then I would probably prefer to be spending all of my time trying to do that.

Are there any PSE Burst experts who want to chime in?

When in multi party areas just kill things. To help increase your chances, try to get a large amount of people in the multi party area and stick together. More monstrs will spawn, increasing your PSEs, and thus will lead to more regular PSE bursts.

Emergency Code: Protection

Main ideas are usually form a multi-party of 12, run around together and kill everything as fast as possible.

Crystals usually guarantee a PSE burst too so make sure to get on top of that.

What crystals are you talking about?

I have a topic to discuss this, with many things I've tested in it. I have triggered quite a few bursts solo in passworded games, but as far as I know, no one knows the exact thing behind it. I know 100% that you have to kill monsters fast enough to get a PSE to level 8, then you get 1 minute to obtain another PSE in that same alignment and that will trigger a regular PSE burst. I would put a video up on some test runs, but I haven't figured out how it works in game yet, and I am NOT using fraps. I do know that HOW you attack the enemies, what element they are, and what elements you use to fight them with have an effect, but I am not sure of the EXACTness of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    What crystals are you talking about?
    The emergency protect quest where you protect crystals.