Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's a brand-new game, and SEGA's new pride and joy. Yes, there's going to be a lot of maintenance to tweak and fix things for a bit. Just how it works.
    I will blatantly say this is the most maint i have ever seen on any launch game ever.But then again we have hackers messing with them and everything else.

I am still not thrilled about their server set up.I predict them locking ships again within a week or two.

But still most new mmos do not go through this many in it's release window.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

but just for clarification, if you already have a character on a certain ship, you can't make another one right?

Quote Originally Posted by Only $19.99 View Post
    but just for clarification, if you already have a character on a certain ship, you can't make another one right?
    You can, but it's Only $6.35

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You can, but it's Only $6.35
    gotcha. this is for all the slow pokes who missed the "deadline" when they first opened.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

And thank heavens for that, I was actually surprised and pleased that instead of merely banning the offending NPC-movers they really did resolve the exploit.

If this is how it's always been on the JP versions of PS games then I'm most definitely staying. If they actually do this stuff on the EN version with equal share of ability and responsibility with the JP version then I'll most definitely set up an account, although I don't know which I'll be more active on.

Really though, as irritating as the downtimes can be I'm pretty happy to see them taking action and resolving problems.
    Yeah. I'm not going to lie. It sucks not being able to play PSO2 when you want, but when you know why you're not able to play, it makes the wait a little more tolerable, haha. I'm fine with them doing maintenance since they've been making noticeable differences.

Plus, they seem to be quite prompt when incidents occur, so that's a good sign too. I can settle with not being able to play for X amount of time one day if it means I don't have to play, "hide and seek" with the NPCs again.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

And thank heavens for that, I was actually surprised and pleased that instead of merely banning the offending NPC-movers they really did resolve the exploit.

If this is how it's always been on the JP versions of PS games then I'm most definitely staying. If they actually do this stuff on the EN version with equal share of ability and responsibility with the JP version then I'll most definitely set up an account, although I don't know which I'll be more active on.

Really though, as irritating as the downtimes can be I'm pretty happy to see them taking action and resolving problems.
    I'm both happy and annoyed by this. Happy because it's nice to see a company that actually seems to care about their userbase. Annoyed because I'm actually happy about a company taking care of the people who use their products. I can't say that happens as often as it should now-a-days.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I am trying to update my client. Do you think the update server goes offline during maintenance as well? This update is taking incredibly long for me.