Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Radiant Hunters Guild (Ship 2 [It's going up!] )

Here is our Guild Thread: Radiant Hunters Thread

I am posting this here for the occasional lazy [PSO2] forum viewer to see while Ship 2 is up for creating chars again. If you are interested in joining, please post accordingly in that thread. Get in to Ship 2 while you can, as this might be your only chance before it locks up again.

You can also check our guild website, which is in my sig.

Here is a short description:

The Radiant Hunters are a laid back, friendly, and no bullshit team of lovingly chilly willy people. We like bacon. This guild is for those who either want to find those who want to play a few runs, and just socialize/relax, or those who are hardcore and will super level in a BURST OF SPEED WHOOOOOOOOOSH. I usually dance alot but have been recently leveling up so I can play in tundra + mines. We do multi-parties and are figuring out PSE bursts. Easy xp etc. I won't be doing runs if i'm busy with something else. I at times afk in lobby while dancing/sitting so I can be of help to anyone who wants to join, but don't worry if you can't find me! There are others who can also invite you or answer your questions if you get lost or are confused. They are White Chronicle, Duhakalock, Rinranna, Seren, and Ponso. They can invite, and help you with your questions. Other members of our guild can also help you with questions! There are no requirements of levels, but just so you know some of the members are already reaching Tundra or have reached it. Some others haven't (like me xD). But we are all here to help you level up. And we hope you'll help us level up as well. :3

Here are our simplified rules:

1. Speak English
    2. Be active (As possible, if you are going to be busy, just say so)
    3. Don't troll.

Also. WE DANCE.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 16, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Yes...the dancing...always with the dancing with you people =_=

Anyways, I joined these guys last week I believe? They are a fun group of people. Very friendly. Ultimately made my experience on PSO2 sooo much better. Majorly because there are actually quite a few people I have a lot in common with. But its a big plus because now running a mission over and over and over again ...doesn't feel so bad when you've got good friends/guildmates to go with

Most of them are very helpful BTW.

;o

Also gonna make a new char. Prolly a force char. :3

But I'll mainly be using my main still. This is just to have a slot in Ship 2.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Jul 16, 2012 at 08:40 PM.

How many are you, what times do you get on? What are your levels?
    PSO2Pedia.info

All that info is in the thread. : D (Times, levels, etc)

There are currently 60+ of us. Right now some of us have tundra unlocked, and others are close to doing so. Others are low level. So of many varieties. : D

We usually meet up at Block 29. You don't have to stay there, we just chill there. My times depend. : P

I have been going to that block - looking to see one of you all now... im interested in joining, but dont know if i want the commitment
    PSO2Pedia.info

Haha, it's up to you. ;o I have seen you around. (Guess who I was)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    Haha, it's up to you. ;o I have seen you around. (Guess who I was)
    Were you the one talking about mind-f'ing everyone?
    My Char - Is Nimbus
    PSO2Pedia.info

No haha. I was the guy in the afro and pink suit. ;o

Well, I dont spend my time running 24/7. But when I do, I want it to be efficient. Except for today, I wanted us to fail the city mission, oh man it was boring.

I spend a lot of my time in my room and shopping. Thats the problem, do you all room visit?
    PSO2Pedia.info