Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How To Spawn Boss/Codes :3

Ok,i know how ridiculous this might sound and how many of you will most likely not believe me but i have tested this many times and there seems to be a method of it working 80-90% of the time. I do have 2 witnesses Shiranui and Jet on ship 2 ,again whether you want to believe me/them or not is up to you. I will try to make a video but my computer is pretty basic,doubt i can run both at the same time. So ill be writing a text tutorial.

Its seems to work best under these conditions:
    1.10+ Multiparty going.
    2.No AFK players.
    3.You do need a code/boss to spawn FIRST before doing it.
    4.Right after killing a boss
    5.Only ONE person going through pipe.

This is How To Do it:
    First off,find a boss,doesnt matter which one.Then You need to make sure that after killing the boss,you throw a pipe close to the boss spawn site,then make sure no one AFKs or stands close to the boss spawn or pipe, or else it wont work,make sure they move away and keep killing and running around. Anyways pick up the loot and enter the pipe. Then take your time selling your drops or putting in storage,whatever you need to do. Wait at least 20+ seconds(which is why i tell you to sell your stuff,so your not just sitting there waiting) or else if you come back out to soon,it seems not to work as often,you need to give time for it to spawn?I dont know. Its worked best for me 20+seconds. Then all you do is hop back into the warp and back to where ya threw down the pipe.BAM!Ragne or Mammoth!...or if you have bad luck like me...2 avoids come swooping at you...or a collect,it seems to be random.It seems doing this method has caused more Boss Spawns though after coming back to the pipe. I'd say 60-70% of the time a boss is waiting for me haha

I have tested a majority of this though after killing a boss,doing this after finishing a code does not seem to work as well,though it has worked for me just not as often.

I have done this tons of times and its worked for me at least 80-90% of the time.

Please no flaming..if ya have nothing nice to say then shush!lol
    Be friendly,i didnt post this to anger or cause a thread war,so if i upset anyone ,my sincerest apologies.
    Just sharing my experience.
    Last edited by DTwO; Jul 18, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

I.. Need.. Spaces... In between... SENTENCES!!

In all seriousness though this is an interesting theory. I'll try to test it next time I'm out farming, but with the new field coming and two of my friends able to join me in Ship 10 I doubt I'll get to do it soon.
    Hope other curious people have fun confirming!

The variables are too unreliable for me to take this seriously... I did notice that Codes usually spawn at the same place on the same map. I usually make a round trip around the map and when I get back to the same spot, the same Emergency would occur again - except Code: Duels.

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnowmanEffect View Post
    I.. Need.. Spaces... In between... SENTENCES!!

In all seriousness though this is an interesting theory. I'll try to test it next time I'm out farming, but with the new field coming and two of my friends able to join me in Ship 10 I doubt I'll get to do it soon.
    Hope other curious people have fun confirming!
    Lol done,sorry i never add spaces when typing in forums >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    The variables are too unreliable for me to take this seriously... I did notice that Codes usually spawn at the same place on the same map. I usually make a round trip around the map and when I get back to the same spot, the same Emergency would occur again - except Code: Duels.
    Yea,you dont have to take it seriously.This is just what i tested and it seems to work for the most part*shrugs* lol

Ive noticed that as well about the codes,problem is,i dont want codes i wanted Bosses >.< Likewise for me,no code duels happen in the same manner that the codes show up when running around the second time.
    D2/Level 40 RAmar/Ship 2/Block 20-23

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

I'm not entirely sure if this would fall under the category of an exploit or not. It seems to be manipulating a spawn system. >>;

It seems to take a lot of effort though.

i always seem to get boss codes when everyone leaves the free areas and i get stuck soloing them.... (looking at you ragne).

dont want to encourage anything that involves breaking ToS, but have you tried piping back up for a different code? (say it was an avoid when you went back the first time after a boss kill).

wondering if this is could end up being the new "telepiping" for PSO2.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

D2 is a liar! You have upset me sir and i am leaving! Just kidding.

In all seriousness though this does seem to be an interesting find and when the servers come back up later hit me up man and i would enjoy testing this with you. What Sigmund is saying is kind of true, however i see that most codes seem to spawn at the same spot on the map as well. So if i am grinding and circle back to a specific area it will most likely spawn the same code.

A few questions though, does the entire multiparty have to telepipe back and wait some time before coming back in? If so that would require a bit of organizing, but nothing a good team chat couldn't accomplish. Also what if the code doesnt re-appear? What do you do then?
    PSO2: Ship 2
    ID - psokid - level 40 HUcast
    CAST4LIFE

lol i see why you couldn't type it to me in game :P
    PSO2
    TakaMina48
    Ship 2
    Ra-40/Hu-40/Fo-37

Thanks for posting about this this should be interesting to try out. Now to find a decent multi party who are willing to listen..

Kinda sounds like a exploit and would become a new short version of TTF, cept you could do it forever...in one room...on one mission.

Sounds boring as hell.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"