Page 1544 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 54410441444149415341541154215431544154515461547155415941644 ... LastLast
Results 15,431 to 15,440 of 16750

Attachment 41688 Attachment 41689 Attachment 41690

Sorry I suck at this picture thing. But here’s about 75% of the ones I’ve found over past 6 months or so. And a couple crest ones.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Sorry I suck at this picture thing.
    Use this site: https://imgur.com

No registration need and several pictures can be posted in one post.
    Then just need to add picture adress instead of XXX in this form:

Spoiler!
    - with spoiler
    [img]XXX[/img] - without spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    But here’s about 75% of the ones I’ve found over past 6 months or so. And a couple crest ones.
    You're lucky guy. I attend 80% of scheduled EQ's and have only 11 14*: 1 Atra, 1 Lumiere, 2 from crests, 1 new Shien rifle and only 6 dropped ones and there's no a single one I want much among them.

New Shien BTW. The only thing I got from this Glory Race event when 2 similar Homuras dropped...

PS: damn it, forum convert codes even without a links >_< Take forms from quote mode please.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jul 16, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

Wasn't even looking for this and was just grinding some badges b4 heading out of the house for tonight:

Spoiler!

This marks one item off the arkumaLand bucket list. Need 2800 more badges and Jinga + Popple 14* eggs and I'll be done GrindFest 2018 for a long while.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jul 16, 2018 at 06:07 PM.

Spoiler!

i dont know if i should consider this an acomplisment but... i finally farmed enought badges for getting the 14* JB also what do you guys think about the effects.

i had to sacrifice extra attack stats in exchange for the effects

edit: now i learned how to post images like you guys , thanks anduril
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 17, 2018 at 11:22 AM.

get some attack on those JBs. Freeze isnt worth shit and Bo generally has more than enough HP and PP to let it do what it needs to do.

congrats on the boots regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    get some attack on those JBs. Freeze isnt worth shit and Bo generally has more than enough HP and PP to let it do what it needs to do.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

well i took that decisión because it predecesor was a ray JB so from those to shien JB was a big update from my point of view and i wanted 1 more extra effect but the chances i had was really low even with a 40% chance booster it was over 60% of success chance ( used random effects to increase the numbers before the final result) so i didnt wanted to risk anymore :/

also extra HP and pp its never a bad idea , for freeze well i use it to counter potato bugs and now its useful vs flame diabolos well this last point its just my opinion (also because not always have mages as partners )

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also extra HP and pp its never a bad idea , for freeze well i use it to counter potato bugs and now its useful vs flame diabolos well this last point its just my opinion (also because not always have mages as partners )
    You're a Bo, you can use ice techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're a Bo, you can use ice techs.
    im BO/HU the techs are really weak compared with a real mage and i focus a lot in just hit the enemy and heal whenever its needed

if i was a BO/TE maybe but i choosed to be an striking bouncer .

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im BO/HU the techs are really weak compared with a real mage and i focus a lot in just hit the enemy and heal whenever its needed

if i was a BO/TE maybe but i choosed to be an striking bouncer .
    You're just doing it to freeze the wings. It just seems weird to me to take an affix just to SE a specific miniboss.

Also Bo/Te isn't a thing. You'd use Bo/Fi for tech damage (or Fi/Bo if you're lucky).