Page 1586 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5861086148615361576158315841585158615871588158915961636 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,860 of 16750

She's such a hot mess in that fight. But damn, did it give me a rush finally beating her.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Is she harder in story mode? I skipped to Ep5 oracle and didn't bother changing again to ep4 just to fight her.
    unless they went back and buffed her story version (for whatever reason), no. the solo XQ version of her will still be the hardest
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    unless they went back and buffed her story version (for whatever reason), no. the solo XQ version of her will still be the hardest
    It mostly depends on your class I'd say, Story Phaleg has heal reduction which can be a big issue for some, while XQ one has trap floor (failing stage order doesn't equate to failing the XQ in most cases, not to mention stuff like Automate and lifesteal bypass it)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It mostly depends on your class I'd say, Story Phaleg has heal reduction which can be a big issue for some, while XQ one has trap floor (failing stage order doesn't equate to failing the XQ in most cases, not to mention stuff like Automate and lifesteal bypass it)
    The only classes i didnt clear her first week of release were HU, BO, RA, TE and SU so the healing reduction i didnt struggle much with (you obviously learn her patterns) so i mean im surprised that for whatever reason despite all buffs and weapon power creeps we had prior to this point of 15*s that some people didnt clear the easy version of her.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

finally I have cleared depth 1 and got the clear title.....

+ the fact that I have 2 weapons under weapon form now.. eh so what next.. ??

BTW.. this dropped on the first floor

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Dec 30, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

Phaleg is really easy, her attacks are slow and predictable since she always gives a sound cue when she is gonna attack, you just need to learn her patterns

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Phaleg is really easy, her attacks are slow and predictable since she always gives a sound cue when she is gonna attack, you just need to learn her patterns
    Fast sponges with 1 hit kills will always be my achilles' heel I'm afraid. The only way around this for me is the get more powerful in order to make the battle shorter.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

She's actually slower than in the solo EX quest so it threw me a bit off but she has so little HP that it doesn't matter too much.
    Is there a title for each class you beat her with? I got the HU one but I'm not convinced it's such a bad matchup against her that it would warrant an extra, separate title.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I had never got one single Jutus weapon until now despite all my time spent in the Enchanted Forest. So, in order to make my Atlas EX, I've farmed this supposedly boosted Free Field for around fourty hours already this week with max RDR (including that +400% shit) and not only did I get "only" seven of those Jutus mucks but they were all different types and they all came with a crap overgrind (31/32). To me, THIS is quite an accomplishment because I'm sure I'm gonna get all the fucking Jutus collection before I can even get one to +35. I'M ENJOYING MY HOLIDAYS !

Spoiler!

I think I got like 12 different Jutus before getting the first repeat, but thankfully the next 3 were all repeats and with good grind. The funny thing is that I got 5 of those drops the same day in which forest wasnt even boosted(random MPA that wasnt even 12/12). I swear boost weeks just make RNG worse for me :/