Page 1588 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5881088148815381578158515861587158815891590159115981638 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,880 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >FO/TE
    >Adrenaline Ring

Rare drop: austistico 15*
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Ty for the signature o/, this shows how you can be pathetic and ignorant.
    Not that I'm defending him or anything, but I do wish I "Long-Time Assist" was usable as a Fo/Te cause there are so many other R Rings that I would prefer using. Hell with that, why can't we use R Ring with 12★ units?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not that I'm defending him or anything, but I do wish I "Long-Time Assist" was usable as a Fo/Te cause there are so many other R Rings that I would prefer using. Hell with that, why can't we use R Ring with 12★ units?
    Bro thats what rings are for, why make something more usefull when you can put a baindaid ring on it?
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

you can use ring commands to switch to adrenaline once every 3min to cast shifta once, then switch back to perfect keeper after 3 ticks of shifta.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you can use ring commands to switch to adrenaline once every 3min to cast shifta once, then switch back to perfect keeper after 3 ticks of shifta.
    I use to do this exact thing with those shortcuts mapped on my gamepad. Problem was, I kept forgetting to switch half the time
    Maybe they'll allow us to fuse R Rings to units one of these days.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Changing every time to refill gets old real quick (and yes i did that too).
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    May shock you to learn, but fo/te has to cast shifta/deband 3 times each to cap them duration wise without it, unlike te/x, or classes that main or sub fi.
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    was a joke but i know importer doesnt play on a level where hes actually swapping rings constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Ty for the signature o/, this shows how you can be pathetic and ignorant.
    still seething i see

something we actually agree on but you have me blocked and cant see my post so
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

was a joke
    Nah man too late to save face
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Nah man too late to save face
    but im not trying to save though, we both know he doesnt have that level of play for ring swapping during mid fight.
    brb making Atra EX Rod just to dump it for Lightstream Rod
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

but im not trying to save though, we both know he doesnt have that level of play for ring swapping during mid fight.
    I think it was pretty clear you were laughing about him as Fo/Te having adrenaline ring equipped in his inventory he didn't even talk about, not importer with his swapping skill. =/